Honored Contributor

I have been losing interest in the show, but nothing else was on so I watched it tonight.  I wasn't disappointed.  It was a really good episode even with the preaching.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love that show. Great stories, great characters, just plain well done.

Valued Contributor

I am tired of pregnant women that die after birth.It almost happened on 911 right after the resident.it shows you giving birth is not cut and dry.its going to cause many women to adopt after those 2 episodes of the fesident and 911.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

Being a medical show, I guess blood and gore are to be expected, but I could do without.

Honored Contributor

Well, pregnancy and childbirth is NOT cut and dried, nor is it always the beautiful experience it has been made out to be.  Many women do die. 

Trusted Contributor

I used to really like it...but now i am getting sick of Conrad and Nic.....I do like the other cast..just to much of same characters i think.

Honored Contributor

It wore itself thin with me... I didn't even consider turning it on... Maybe I'll check it out again next year... Seemed to me they never really knew where they wanted to go with this show and aside from that it just became tedious and somewhat predictable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I find it hard to watch because of the voices....very low, we are constantly turning the volume up then down!

Valued Contributor

I just wish CONRAD  will tell NIC adios  already.He can find any girl he wants.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

I just wish CONRAD  will tell NIC adios  already.He can find any girl he wants.

Eh... Not so much in my view... I've come to find him a bit annoying and never thought he was 'all that' to look at... Besides which, his 'superhero' persona has grown a bit unbelievable... 

I also think the cast has grown so swollen they don't know what to do with most of them... The show had promise and it's not awful, but it needs work...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...