Honored Contributor

@Tique  It didn't matter to me either.  Until I read that article I'd posted.

Then I thought about which direction (difference) the show could go.

Again, I don't care which direction it would go.....except I would like to see the two of them together.

They do bore me though.  The couple that I really enjoy together would be Mina and AJ.  I love seeing them together.  I enjoy the back and forth between them.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I don't care about Nic and Conrad either; frankly their back and forth is exhausting. I felt badly for Mina last night seeing her former boyfriend with a new girlfriend. That happened fast which shouldn't have surprised me because I always felt she was the more mature of the two. It does look like Mina and AJ are moving towards something.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Jordan2  I went hunting all over the internet for that answer!  Things like that drive me crazy.

I found an answer from one of the main writers.  He said he hadn't decided which way to turn this scenario.

He went into long details on why he could have the Dad die and this and this and so on would happen.

Then he said if he had the sister die this and this could/would have to happen.

Then he even started talking about maybe the person didn't really die...but a sentence or two later he said whoever it is (when) Yes, he insinuated the word WHEN he/she dies they will still show up next season (probably new memories to us but the main characters remembering back and ghosts, etc.).  I'll try to find it if I can but I went through so much.  

Go here for one scenario that I saw:https://www.tvinsider.com/774997/the-resident-season-2-finale-cliffhanger-nic-conrad-jessie-kyle/

@Annabellethecat66 

I read a similar interview with the EP on tvline.com...

Honored Contributor

@Tique  I hope so in one way, but then (since this is basically a night-time soap), they'd be back and forth with each other.  That would drive me crazy.

I like characters who have many dimensions to their personalities.  Mina is a real joy to watch.

I realize it's all about the writers and what they ..... well...write.  But it is enjoyable to see the back and forth.

I just don't enjoy seeing any female (especially) characters that are one-dimensional.  That's what I'm seeing with Nic.  It's pretty much, what you see is what you get.  They just have written very well for her.

I was a little like "you go girl" when she 'flirted' with the idea of actually breaking the law to get a new kidney.  But I figured she wouldn't actually go through with it because that's the way her character is written and what we, the viewers, expect from her.

I'd love to see a new and very hot female character from Conrad's past when he was in the Army in the field fighting.  I'd like for them to have a very close .....(and hot) bond that Nic knew nothing about and couldn't penetrate the looks and 'remember when's' when they'd reminisce about their past relationship.

Maybe that would force Nic to get some kind of hot momma look and personality....(kinda like, "I'm fighting for my main man").  Ha!

I do adore that good-looking Dr Bell!  He's a prime example at how good a guy can look when he's let himself age without a bunch of plastic surgery.

It always kills me when people say, "You look amazing".  When they've had so much plastic surgery they'd melt if they got too close to a candle.

I'm not busting on plastic surgery.  I'm just saying I don't think it's fair to expect (especially) females to get plastic surgery to look way younger than they really are.

People often tell me I don't look 72.  It's just because I don't have brown spots or wrinkles.  All I do is wash my face with a micro-fiber rag and warm water, mainly.  I stay out of the sun.

But if I was anywhere other than where I live and made a living like these actors or anyone in public, I'd be expected to be the entire package.  I'm not pretty and my body is a chub.  I didn't take care of it.

It's just so superficial... Wow!  I'll get off my bandwagon.  How the @#$ did I get on this?

I was just saying how good-looking I think that Dr. Bell is.  In real life I think most women would be attracted to him as opposed to any of the younger people/actors on this show.

What do some of you think?  I'm curious.  I always go on and on and you guys have wonderful comments.  I like our conversation when it gets going about the characters.

Thanks @Tique for your insightful input.  You've started my brain to think (and that's not easy).  Ha!

Honored Contributor

Re: The Resident

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   funny you mentioned Dr. Bell because last night I was thinking he and Lane brought an energy to this show which is missing now. I had thought he and Dr. Voss would explore possibilities but I did like her ex so I hope that works.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching both this and Amsterdam weeks ago. They both just seemed to run out of steam. Maybe I'll take another look next season.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

To be honest with you I hope both die.shes an addict and hes a bum.boring characters.

to be honest with you I think the man they found who could not speak and  DR. BELL  okd surgery and helped him is probably a millionare who will donate money to the hospital and save it financially