Respected Contributor

Re: The Good Wife Jan 11, 2015

We'll I'm still waiting for her to start dating Matthew Goode
Honored Contributor

Probably will not be airing much in next few weeks, Grammys, Super Bowl, late football this week, probably will not air.

Honored Contributor

I just started watching this. I've seen 2 shows. It was once my mom's favorite show, or one of the few. I kind of like it.

Honored Contributor

quality, I'm curious, did you start watching from the beginning or just pick up now? I don't mean to be nosey, just curious because if you enjoy it now, many of us who've watched it from the beginning don't care for some of the direction now.

Just wonder what you think. I know they are playing re-runs on several other cable channels. Is that where you started watching it?

Speaking for myself. It was better in the beginning.

Esteemed Contributor

Dave truly is unsettling and creepy ... Sad to see his character return. Agree we're not looking forward to Alicia's political scene. Weary of the governor's reindeer games and how smart women actually give him a second glance. What a frat boy. Yawn. Would like to see Diane and Alicia work together at the same firm. Where has Calista's counterpart been? The blonde detective at Alicia's firm?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau