Trusted Contributor

I Have Had Enough with The Have's and Have Not's on OWN

I watched this program last season and thought it was mildly entertaining. The episode last night was just plain ridiculous. I am surprised that John Schneider would go for the scenes they put him in. The dominatrix scene was painful to watch because it was just so stupid. I find the program to have the most unbelievable storylines and they all over act.

Oh well, one less program I have to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Have Had Enough with The Have's and Have Not's on OWN

Have to admit, I am still "hooked."

DH was amazed at what a ridiculous turn this took ,with Candace and the bondage. What will they do with "Judgie" - once this is recorded? Her word against his? Hmmm, ok. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

And at what point will we get to the gunshot? At this rate , it will be the season finale.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I was disgusted last week and didn't bother watching this week. so they still haven't revealed who was shot. Maybe the writers are still deciding, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Double post.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised it still going.

Honored Contributor

What's it about?

Valued Contributor

Add me to the list of being disappointed with this show. Thoroughly enjoyed the 2 seasons before, but this is ridiculous. Like someone said, it seems we may never know about the gunshot.

It was rather boring with the season opener and this week's was beyond ridiculous. I guess we'll see what happens next week; just not sure how long we'll watch.

Trusted Contributor

Glad I'm not alone.

I think if someone was shot in the house and no one has found them, it's time to fire the maid! She obviously doesn't do her job in that house.

I'm shocked because I thought Tyler Perry had more class than this show. If it gets any better, let us know for those of you are going to still watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't it weird? I had trouble following the entire show and didn't have the interest to watch it again to figure it out.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau