Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Oh, that Maya portrait was HIDEOUS! When did she sit for that...or did Rick have her head Photoshopped onto it? Lol. Eric would not be happy to see Stephanie's portrait replaced.

If I was Ivy, I'd be on the phone to Uncle Eric asking him what's going on at the mansion. Does Eric even know Rick & Maya were moving in? The signing of the contract had nothing to do with Rick moving into the mansion.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Oh lainey, I am disgusted with Ivy. Instead of busting into the meeting and telling what she knew, she runs around looking for Maya which did nothing to stop the situation. Now she won't call Eric and he'll leave town with his suitcase which he probably packed and brought to work thinking he was leaving from there. I'm waiting for some explosive situation and all I get is nothing........bummer.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 jenagal said:

Oh lainey, I am disgusted with Ivy. Instead of busting into the meeting and telling what she knew, she runs around looking for Maya which did nothing to stop the situation. Now she won't call Eric and he'll leave town with his suitcase which he probably packed and brought to work thinking he was leaving from there. I'm waiting for some explosive situation and all I get is nothing........bummer.

But to Ivy's credit, she didn't know the extent of what Rick and Maya were up to. She didn't know about the meeting and what the meeting involved. This is all Eric's fault.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Eric is an idiot! Can a CEO of a company really be that stupid? He's constantly playing one son against the other.

Respected Contributor

The picture is going to be funny, wondering where it will turn up. It is still Eric's house I can't imagine Rick taking it over just like that. Maya's picture is so ugly. I wish Eric was coming home but I doubt it, he should be really mad. I would like him to really lose his temper not this pretend stuff.

Respected Contributor

That picture of "Myrna" was awful.........don't worry, ol' Stephanie will have a say on what goes on in that house!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 hulagirl said:

That picture of "Myrna" was awful.........don't worry, ol' Stephanie will have a say on what goes on in that house!!

Yeah, that was a bad picture. I think that was on purpose because this whole thing, although enjoyable, is a joke. Overkill on Rick and Maya's part.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 jenagal said:

Really! Who wouldn't pick up the phone and say 'the HO is in your house!"

Respected Contributor

Caroline moves in with Liam today, I would think Ivy will mind unless it's her idea. They all make enough money to live in their own place. She should move in with Bill, not Liam.

Ridge doesn't have a place maybe they should be roommates. Kiss

Honored Contributor

Well, now I know the main thing wrong with Maya's picture besides her not smiling. It's not her body but her head has been put on the body. Weirdly.