Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Who put Brooke in charge? And why is she demanding that Rick and Caroline get back together? Because mommy knows what's best for her baby boy? The look on Maya's face was priceless when Brooke said Rick should forgive Caroline.

I also thought Steffy's face looked different - I thought it looked like she had cheek implants or something. Or could be all that partying and drinking she did when she was hosting that E show she did.

I hope she stays for a while and shakes things up. You can tell right away that Liam and Steffy have chemistry. Much more than with Hope or Ivy.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Hey, guys, yeah, I noticed Steffy's face looked fuller, too. Cheeks in particular. Not a pretty look, IMO, if it was done on purpose. At first, I thought her makeup made her look like that. I'm in the minority.....I'm never been fond of her character. Too sneaky and manipulating. She and Ridge have always had a strange relationship so...who knows. Maybe she will go with Liam's plan even if it leaves Ridge swinging in the wind. For the good of Forrest, Ridge might let Liam use his shares despite Bill being involved. I don't care how they do it, just bring Rick down.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I think Party On is Party Over! It didn't get good reviews and I don't think it got renewed.

Steffy appears in a handful of episodes for TBTB for a short term story. Her facebook doesn't say much other than this article and some pretty sexy pictures. I don't think she wants to tie herself down.

Honored Contributor

She looks puffy for sure. Especially around the jaw and neck area.

Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Hey, guys, yeah, I noticed Steffy's face looked fuller, too. Cheeks in particular. Not a pretty look, IMO, if it was done on purpose. At first, I thought her makeup made her look like that. I'm in the minority.....I'm never been fond of her character. Too sneaky and manipulating. She and Ridge have always had a strange relationship so...who knows. Maybe she will go with Liam's plan even if it leaves Ridge swinging in the wind. For the good of Forrest, Ridge might let Liam use his shares despite Bill being involved. I don't care how they do it, just bring Rick down.

I agree, to an extent. I don't really like her character, then again, a lot of people do. She does make the show more interesting, because you can't be sure she won't double-cross Liam and $Bill. She is a Forrester, and they do tend to stick together. Rick and Myrna need to go, along with that portrait of her over the fireplace. She looks like a Madam in that. Holy cow! Whoever thought that was a flattering picture was obviously color-blind or needed glasses (maybe both)!

I was so annoyed with Brooke's character on Friday's show bossing everyone around. Rick better apologize to Caroline and I'm guessing Caroline better accept or live with Brooke's wrath...ooohhh...The look Myrna gave Brooke after her speech spoke volumes. Maybe Brooke better watch out for Myrna, she might take a tumble down those stairs ala Quinn and Hopeless. Brooke telling Ridge "you owe me" was low-down. No one owes anyone anything. Brooke has done as bad to Ridge as she's gotten in return. (I'm not sure how this will work since they've both signed the divorce papers, and Caroline handed them back to Ricks lawyer.) I don't think Eric's coming back anytime soon, at least I haven't read any spoilers to the contrary. I was glad that Ridge called him to let him know that Rick was out of control and shooting up the place. Cops should have been called by Charlie. I thought shootings were "must reports" at least in the real world.

Maybe Myrna's sister will hook-up with Carter. That would be a good match. She's in college and he's a lawyer, plus Myrna would blow a gasket! I see that since the cat is out of the bag with Rick and Myrna that Othello is back to being no-where-to-be-seen.

I think Wyatt's coming back the first part of February without Hopeless. Wonder who he'll hook up with now? I hope the writers keep these good storylines going past Sweeps, but it will probably revert back to the ho-hum.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Honored Contributor

Wyatt will go after Ivy and Steffy because he'll do anything to get at Liam. Wyatt is a class a jerk.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 jarheadzmomma said:
On 1/30/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Hey, guys, yeah, I noticed Steffy's face looked fuller, too. Cheeks in particular. Not a pretty look, IMO, if it was done on purpose. At first, I thought her makeup made her look like that. I'm in the minority.....I'm never been fond of her character. Too sneaky and manipulating. She and Ridge have always had a strange relationship so...who knows. Maybe she will go with Liam's plan even if it leaves Ridge swinging in the wind. For the good of Forrest, Ridge might let Liam use his shares despite Bill being involved. I don't care how they do it, just bring Rick down.

I agree, to an extent. I don't really like her character, then again, a lot of people do. She does make the show more interesting, because you can't be sure she won't double-cross Liam and $Bill. She is a Forrester, and they do tend to stick together. Rick and Myrna need to go, along with that portrait of her over the fireplace. She looks like a Madam in that. Holy cow! Whoever thought that was a flattering picture was obviously color-blind or needed glasses (maybe both)!

I was so annoyed with Brooke's character on Friday's show bossing everyone around. Rick better apologize to Caroline and I'm guessing Caroline better accept or live with Brooke's wrath...ooohhh...The look Myrna gave Brooke after her speech spoke volumes. Maybe Brooke better watch out for Myrna, she might take a tumble down those stairs ala Quinn and Hopeless. Brooke telling Ridge "you owe me" was low-down. No one owes anyone anything. Brooke has done as bad to Ridge as she's gotten in return. (I'm not sure how this will work since they've both signed the divorce papers, and Caroline handed them back to Ricks lawyer.) I don't think Eric's coming back anytime soon, at least I haven't read any spoilers to the contrary. I was glad that Ridge called him to let him know that Rick was out of control and shooting up the place. Cops should have been called by Charlie. I thought shootings were "must reports" at least in the real world.

Maybe Myrna's sister will hook-up with Carter. That would be a good match. She's in college and he's a lawyer, plus Myrna would blow a gasket! I see that since the cat is out of the bag with Rick and Myrna that Othello is back to being no-where-to-be-seen.

I think Wyatt's coming back the first part of February without Hopeless. Wonder who he'll hook up with now? I hope the writers keep these good storylines going past Sweeps, but it will probably revert back to the ho-hum.

Lol...yes, if looks could kill, Brooke would be dead. Why do they all think that she has to be obeyed. I believe she and ridge are co-vice presidents, so they are equal. Or did he turn that down...I can't remember.

Charlie can't call the police unless Rick gives him permission otherwise he'd be in the unemployment line.

Othello is only on when they need a filler character, lol. Glad to see him go since he has lost his ethics.

I read somewhere that wen Wyatt comes back, Rick will tick him off and he'll join the "get rid of Rick team".

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Sooner said:

Wyatt will go after Ivy and Steffy because he'll do anything to get at Liam. Wyatt is a class a jerk.

Wyatt might go after Ivy but Steffy will only be on for about 7 weeks I heard.

Super Contributor

Since when does Brooke get to call all the shots at Forrester? Does she have controlling interest? No wonder Rick is such a hot mess! The only thing she needs to get control over is her nut job son before he ends up in a padded room.

Is is just me or does his character remind you of the old character he played on ""All My Children""? He was ""Adam Chandler's son who also was not stable and not a very nice guy.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Poppet1 said:

Since when does Brooke get to call all the shots at Forrester? Does she have controlling interest? No wonder Rick is such a hot mess! The only thing she needs to get control over is her nut job son before he ends up in a padded room.

Is is just me or does his character remind you of the old character he played on "All My Children"? He was "Adam Chandler's son who also was not stable and not a very nice guy.

Poppet I never saw Jacob Young before Y&R but on another soap site I read that this is indeed true......they said that this should be much of a stretch for him character wise. I thought they said it was another soap, not AMC, though. Whatever, he's doing a great job of making us (me, lol) hate him. Brooke needs to stop acting like Rick is 10 y.o.