Respected Contributor

Late Late Show Guest Hosts on CBS

I missed this if it was already discussed. I watched 2 nights of Jim Gaffigan. It's interesting seeing his wife and kids but I'm tired of the running giving away kids joke. He had on Sarah Silverman she would have been a good host too.

Kathy Griffin said CBS told her they weren't considering any female hosts. I think she would be good.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs-announces-star-studded-late-late-show-guest-host-list-no-women-in...

Drew Carey

Judd Apatow

Will Arnett

Wayne Brady

Jim Gaffigan

Billy Gardell

Sean Hayes

Thomas Lennon

John Mayer (yes, that John Mayer)

Kunal Nayyar

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Late Late Show Guest Hosts on CBS

I watched some of Judd Apatow last night. He had Lena Dunham be his Ed McMahan (and she admitted she needed to look him up.) The show actually made them both seem likable and I kind of liked it.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I like him a lot. He's done some amazing movies. His wife is one of the funniest women in the movies.

I'll try to watch it tonight. Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

Regis next week not one of my favorites but I'll still watch

I wish more of these shows would go back to having guest hosts it's nice to see somebody different

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the list, lovescats. I agree with you, I enjoy seeing guest hosts now and then.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I caught Judd Apatow last night. I like him and his sense of humor. He produces the show "Girls". I know it isn't for everyone, but I like it. I love his wife. Everything she does is funny. She can just be talking normally and it starts me laughing.

Respected Contributor

A lot of these people I don't even who they are but last night they had as a guest howard stern's wife and he and his wife rescue kittens. they have a kitten room in their house. It's a hard show to recommend because some of the people are different but it's still something different.