Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Don't we all want a steer's skull displayed on our coffee table as in Quinn and Deacon's apartment?

Maya's lingerie is from the "Brooke's Bedroom" line, how convenient.

And the gunshots put the next storyline into play.

Honored Contributor

Maya opening the door in her lingerie to Brooke! Priceless! Lol! Guess we will have to wait until Monday about the gunshots...

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if this still happens, but back in the day when I would always read Michael Gill's Media Domain board re: the soaps, sometimes a viewer from Canada would post a spoiler.....it seems they got the soaps one day ahead of us here in the U.S. If there are any Canadian soap fans out there, I'd love a spoiler if you have one.....just be sure to put "spoiler" in the title.

Trusted Contributor

Rick has used a gun on someone before, Brook's boyfriend/husband, and they got Rick out of that situation.....AND....if you remember, all this drinking and stuff he is doing, what must his kidney transplant be doing, besides just going bad.......and remember, Amber was the only compatible donor, and not any of the family.......I think the writers forget we have already been here and done that here..........Wink

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Brooke is back and she doesn't seem to like Maya very much. She let Maya know just what she thought about the arrangement in the Forrester house. Maya seemed surpeised for some reason, lol. I was hoping that Brooke would rip that picture down.

Quinn was doing her "woe is me" look. She still gets no sympathy from me. I can't wait for Wyatt to get back to see what he has to say to her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Today's episode was fun to watch, but I wish they made it an hour or did it over two days. I would have liked to see more behind the scenes and clips from the early days of the show. It was interesting to see all of the "green screen" filming. Amazing what they can do these days.

Lots of Steffy today so I guess she's back.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 lainey said:

Today's episode was fun to watch, but I wish they made it an hour or did it over two days. I would have liked to see more behind the scenes and clips from the early days of the show. It was interesting to see all of the "green screen" filming. Amazing what they can do these days.

Lots of Steffy today so I guess she's back.

Yes, I thought the info about the green screen was interesting, too. I wish Stephanie had been with Eric in person. No Thorne or any of the kids. Kelly Lang was really a cutie and so innocent looking. I had forgotten how good looking Deacon was, too. I think I would have preferred to see the next episode, though and had this as a special.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd at least had it go on for 1 hour. It was very obvious the way they mostly had the younger people on there and the more recent people.

I did really like the way they acknowledged Sally. I know there was only one real Sally, but they could bring on a character similar to her.

They need something to liven up this show.

I think it was more like a drip than a real show honoring it.

Honored Contributor

Let's have Brooke and Myrna in a hair-pulling girl fight! Let Brooke kick her butt out of the big house! How about Bill punch Rick's lights out? Violence--SOAP style! Bring Steffy back and let her start a fashion house with Spencer. Include Grubby Ridge and Caroline and bring back some of the fun of Sally Spectra! I think Steffy would be up to that!

Get RID of Wyatt and mommie dearest. They add nothing to the show. It should be about fashion, fun, romance, intrigue and glamour!

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 annabellethecat said:

I wish they'd at least had it go on for 1 hour. It was very obvious the way they mostly had the younger people on there and the more recent people.

I did really like the way they acknowledged Sally. I know there was only one real Sally, but they could bring on a character similar to her.

They need something to liven up this show.

I think it was more like a drip than a real show honoring it.

Oh, I loved Sally. She was a hoot, wasn't she. Soooo funny.....you couldn't dislike her for long. That actress used to be in Y&R for a while as a baby seller. She sold Nina's baby (if you know that character. Very good SL back in the day. Sally reminded me of Mae West somewhat.