Regular Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

Wow! The preview for next week...I didn't see THAT coming. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Hmmmmm24 - the preview for next week was a surprise, surprise, surprise (like Gomer Pyle)!

Hope is going to go full force like petal to the metal for Finn.

Looks like Tom aka Clint Howard have knows something about Poppy and Sheila of course.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness.  I have not seen spoilers as I usually do not.

Sheila again is wielding the knife around poor Tom the workman at Giardiano's.  He better watch his back seriously.  I've grown to like him.

To end,  Good old Tom knows Poppy.  What is he going to do, call her a drug addict and the pusher who was around? Was it him?

I wanted to say Hope's haircut is very pretty.  All are doing the middle bob cut.  I thought it was very pretty on her.  Mom Brooke should take a hint with her probably clip on locks.  She would look so much better for for me, that's all and I'm sticking with it.

When one is older shorten it.

And little Douglas is back to create havoc.  It's Finn now, sorry little boy. lol.

Respected Contributor

Tom is a goner. I can feel it coming. 😝 Shelia  will be blamed for it, but Poppy is going to be the culprit.

It looked like Tom's beard went in the water pitcher. 😂 That guy gives me the creeps @Pink123  I have not, and refuse to get used to him...even if he is Dopey Opie's brother!
(Anyone remember that one? ) 😝 

Welcome home Thomas! You look like you got your hair filled in, or at least like you're rockin' a better rug.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I agree @KBEANS.  Now when Tom goes over the cliff delivering a pizza somewhere it will be a "whodunit" affair meaning Sheila and Poppy leading into the investigation.  So of course it will be harder for Sheila to go back into the nuthouse.. The writers do like her for some reason.

And yes, Tom should  clean it up a bit with his new job.  He makes Scruffy look very clean indeed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of June 24:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, June 24:

Hope is blindsided by Thomas’ good news.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, June 25:

Ridge and Steffy have a lot of catching up to do with Douglas when they reunite with their grandson and nephew, respectively.

Once more with feeling, Hope pleads with Thomas to consider a renewed relationship. Is he too marriage-minded to do so?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, June 26:

Deacon and Sheila give Tom a second chance at fulfilling his dream. Who knew helping Deacon and Finn locate Sheila was going to be such a game-changer for the homeless guy?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, June 27:

Well, duh. Luna realizes that there may be more to her mother’s past than she’s previously revealed. The question now is, how will it impact their present… and future?

Steffy and Hope argue over the latter’s interference in Thomas’ life. Apparently, only Steffy is allowed to meddle in Thomas’ affairs.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, June 28:

Considering how much has changed since his son went abroad, Ridge queries Thomas about his future.

An apology has been issued after a “snotty little attitude” after a years long beef. 

Poppy receives a startling reality check. Is the house of cards that she’s built about to come tumbling down on her?

Esteemed Contributor

I highly doubt Douglas would so easily call someone else Mom this quick

unless Thomas is telling him to do it. What a new Mom Douglas has too.

So tired of all the wonderful lunches with Poppy and celebrating the Luna

news all day long. Time for freeloader Poppy to get a job. Maybe she 

can work side by side with Tom and Sheila at the restaurant?Woman LOL

Hoping Tom has some news about Poppy's past. Maybe he was the

one supplying her the mints.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Just saw the show today.  I don't know who the target is for bearded Tom is..  I think he knows Poppy more?

OMG Paris again?  And Hopeless acts like her fantasy "Finn" does not exist all of a sudden?".  I do not believe there will be a Thomas and Paris wedding either.

Today's show was kind of off.  I did not really understand it at all.

Regular Contributor

I'm thinking Tom and Poppi had something going years ago. 🤔 

Respected Contributor

@Hmmmmm24 wrote:

I'm thinking Tom and Poppi had something going years ago. 🤔 

Now wouldn't that be funny if Tom is actually Luna's father