Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After March 17

I thought I'd start a new thread for the new season. On tonight's episode:

Jasmine keeps a secret from Gino; Mahmoud prepares to leave everything he knows; Rob worries that Sophie has moved on with someone else; Emily's American ways might be at odds with Kobe's African family; Manuel's private nature tests his marriage.

Valued Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After March 17

• @colliemom4 wrote:

Jasmine keeps a secret from Gino; Mahmoud prepares to leave everything he knows; Rob worries that Sophie has moved on with someone else; Emily's American ways might be at odds with Kobe's African family; Manuel's private nature tests his marriage.

Thanks for the reminder just remember watching one of the  reunion shows for one of the 90 Days , pretty fast for a new season maybe it wasn't  "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" reunion . Don't know why I keep watching  these crazy couples,as I find myself talking back to the television.  I do find myself asking is this all staged, always wonder who would make such fools of themselves unless there is a big check for them,cause most are not working. Know beauty sleep would be more beneficial but will take it in tonight.
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  Thank you for starting this thread! We're all in this together Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  Thank you for starting this thread! We're all in this together Smiley LOL

@SportyShorty07  Yw. LOL! Yes.

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

• @colliemom4 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder just remember watching one of the  reunion shows for one of the 90 Days , pretty fast for a new season maybe it wasn't  "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" reunion . Don't know why I keep watching  these crazy couples,as I find myself talking back to the television.  I do find myself asking is this all staged, always wonder who would make such fools of themselves unless there is a big check for them,cause most are not working. Know beauty sleep would be more beneficial but will take it in tonight.

@Mimi NY  You're welcome. It does become confusing with all of the variations of 90 Day Fiance. I don't get these people either. I guess many of them feel any attention is good attention. I've read that most of them aren't paid much but once they become recognized it can open doors that lead to more money. Mainly through social media, you tube etc.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting @colliemom4 .  Our DVR is set to record, although Gino/Jasmine are the last ones I want to see, yet again.

I, too, ask myself why I bother to watch, however it is somewhat entertaining.

Ashley/Manuel - they're both a piece of work.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

Thanks for posting @colliemom4 .  Our DVR is set to record, although Gino/Jasmine are the last ones I want to see, yet again.

I, too, ask myself why I bother to watch, however it is somewhat entertaining.

Ashley/Manuel - they're both a piece of work.

@HisElk1  Yw. I ask myself the same thing about watching... but after all this time I am still entertained by it.

Of course some seasons are better than others. The thing I dislike most is them continually using the same cast members. Especially people like Jasmine, Gino and Angela. Jasmine and Angela are both so LOUD among other things.

About six months ago I read that Ashley and Manuel were getting a spin-off but I'm wondering if it's actually true? I hope not. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

About six months ago I read that Ashley and Manuel were getting a spin-off but I'm wondering if it's actually true? I hope not. LOL!

@colliemom4   If Ashley and Manuel get a spin off, all of the public restrooms in Rochester, NY will have to have signs saying, "No makeup s-e-x of any kind on these premises" Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   If Ashley and Manuel get a spin off, all of the public restrooms in Rochester, NY will have to have signs saying, "No makeup s-e-x of any kind on these premises" Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  Lol. That was gross. All Ashley talks about is banging it out. Talking about it so much makes me think it's probably not happening as frequently as she says.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SportyShorty07  Lol. That was gross. All Ashley talks about is banging it out. Talking about it so much makes me think it's probably not happening as frequently as she says.

@colliemom4  That scene of Ashley and Manuel in the cafe restroom is easily one of the trashiest 90 Day Fiance scenes I've ever seen- and I've seen a lot of 90 Day Fiance Smiley LOL.   I bet that their bedroom activities aren't even that great! Also, Manuel uses too much hair gel- his wavy hair would look a lot better with a lighter hair product.