Respected Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

Well look at Miss Hope now.  Acting so righteous whilst she is mooning over Finn and his little dreamy  massages? Has Thomas even crossed her mind lately? Or little Douglas?  Asked about them and gave them a call? I think she is really turning into a mini Brooke. No one is better than Hope? Nah... I wish Finn would have walked into the door, haha.

I must say today Steffy looks very nice in her white dress. It's sophisticated, elegant for a designer fashion house and age appropriate.  Is she approaching 40? Well I liked it. Hopeless is a nice dresser too when they got her out of that cabin hippie style with little children look.

Will Thomas succumb to Hope again?  I'm not sure.  I would like to know your ideas on this.

Paris is an  attractive woman but I do not like her hair at all this week.  She has had some real pretty hair styles.  And ditch the nails..Oh boy.

Esteemed Contributor

Thomas is like a robot. Douglas seems weird too. All of this is fake, he is

just trying to hurt Hope like she hurt him.

Every day of the week Hope is thinking of a different man. 

Might as well just watch Tom watching Poppy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really wonder what is between Tom and Poppy.   I remember him talking to Deacon about some kind of problem in recovery.  What is we don't know and Deacon did not ask.

I think even if the beard was off he was no lover of Poppy.  I still think it's more drug related meaning she is still on the drugs with another pusher? They do hang out in back alley's.  He knows her somehow and it's not a lover.

Most drug dealers are not addicted to it themselves. They would not make any money.

Respected Contributor

@threecees  thats a real possibility Thomas is faking it.  But is he nuts enough to hurt little Douglas and Paris?  Along with upsetting everyone.

Hey, maybe Steffy is in on it.  She is the only one that new and is thrilled!  It would get Hopeless out of Finn's life. lolol. (I think I'm getting a little carried away)

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Thomas is like a robot. Douglas seems weird too. All of this is fake, he is

just trying to hurt Hope like she hurt him.

Every day of the week Hope is thinking of a different man. 

Might as well just watch Tom watching Poppy.

A few years ago, Thomas pretended to be in love with Zoe. I think his intention is to get Hope to marry him. He doesn't care about Paris; she's a means to an end.

Honored Contributor

Feel like I missed an episode, but I didn't. Pizza guy/homeless man is now former musician Tom Starr, and he'll be performing at Deacon's restaurant. It must have all been planned off camera, because I knew nothing of his past. I think we can safely say Tom and Poppy were an item back when she drifted from concert to concert. She admitted to being a free spirit.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess that music festival was a great time for Poppy 20 years ago. Now

Tom soon to perform at the restaurant, this is hilarious.

Poppy sure didn't like Tom seeing Luna at the house.

Hoping the living arrangements with Bill don't last long.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't quite understand today's episode once again. For me I felt it was all over the place with the major character's.  Even Scruffy said why so soon Thomas? Now Tom is an ex-rock star? lol. Poppy a groupie, ex lover and they took drugs together? Luna's father? Huh? 

He just looks way too old for her.  I'm trying to imagine him younger but I just can't.  She is freaked out though around him.

PS.  Sheila is silly.  Put the knives away, he is not after you for now it's Poppy.  Oh and then Hopeless anf Steffy.  Crazy show today.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch yet, maybe later but I smell blackmail for Poppy now that she is with Bill from the bearded guy.  He's cleaned up and has tasted the better life outside of the alley.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Feel like I missed an episode, but I didn't. Pizza guy/homeless man is now former musician Tom Starr, and he'll be performing at Deacon's restaurant. It must have all been planned off camera, because I knew nothing of his past. I think we can safely say Tom and Poppy were an item back when she drifted from concert to concert. She admitted to being a free spirit.

Surprise! Surprise! Looks like Tom is Luna's Daddy; can't wait 'til he hits Poppy up!  Unfortunately, he'll pay dearly and poor Sheila will be blamed.  But, Deacon to the rescue!  Can'twait 'til Poppy is no longer in the picture!