Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal 

It was deer in headlights pitiful. I wonder if those who found Amy's run boring enjoyed last night's proformance.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Amy, but was ready for someone new.  Thursday's episode was actually great...in Final Jeopardy, it was anyone's game as they were all so close.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I miss her already.  The competition today was pitiful. They didn't know some of the easiest answers and no one rang in on several.   🙄🙄

@Bridgegal - I agree.  DH and I were watching and couldn't believe some of the easiest answers that none of them got.  I ended up saying "Oh, come on!"  Not surprised Wednesday's champion didn't win a second time.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Bridgegal wrote:

I miss her already.  The competition today was pitiful. They didn't know some of the easiest answers and no one rang in on several.   🙄🙄

@Bridgegal - I agree.  DH and I were watching and couldn't believe some of the easiest answers that none of them got.  I ended up saying "Oh, come on!"  Not surprised Wednesday's champion didn't win a second time.

@Venezia 

I watch the Game Show Network and Ive noticed that A LOT of contestants dont even know some of the easiest answers.....and Im not talking generational questions like TV Shows/Movies/Music these are GENERAL KNOWLEDGE questions that they have no clue....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Did Rhone Talsma win again yesterday?  What's his winning streak now - two or three?

Valued Contributor

got his fame  for 1 day. he will be a jeopardy trivia querstion now.