Respected Contributor

"I've seen ditches around here that make a better pond after a rain. Cracks me up."

That pond looks like a mud puddle.  Every time the group mentions the pond I am reminded of the Beverly Hillbillies calling their pool the cement pond. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The recent pictures i have seen of the two of them, they are both looking more like males they always look very happy

@sunshine 919  You're right. I've never seen a couple look happier, if it's truly authentic. Things are still relatively new, though. Too many changes may alter more than appearances and identities over time.

They're both appearing transgender at this point. I hope they can pick their lane of happiness and stay in it. They seem like nice individuals. Wish them well.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching it for a short time.  It became so repetitive.

Where'd they get the money to buy the land?

Respected Contributor

"Where'd they get the money to buy the land?"

They got the money through the sale of their Las Vegas houses.  They bought the land without realizing it would take years to build houses on the lots.  They didn't realize that they would have to rent houses to live in while the new properties were being built.  They don't have a good business sense.

Contributor

I read that Christine has moved to Utah. I'm glad for her because Kody is so devoted to Robyn. 

Plus, no legal problems because they weren't really married.

I keep watching but I ask myself "Why"?Woman LOL 

I guess I like seeing the women putting a kink in all of Kody's plans. 

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

They got the money through the sale of their Las Vegas houses.  They bought the land without realizing it would take years to build houses on the lots.  They didn't realize that they would have to rent houses to live in while the new properties were being built.  They don't have a good business sense.

@lgfan wrote:

I listen to "Backwoods Barbie" a youtuber who follows this show.  On that property there is a huge 4 bedroom deluxe cabin.  It is in the name of Meri, Janelle, Robin, and Kody.  Last week when the truck was hauling something  it went through the front of the property, It has a wooden entrance way.  Same entrance she found on public  records. Some of these youtubers do a lot of research.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

It's like Vegas all over again. 

How long did they have to rent in Vegas before the houses were built there?  I think the only difference is that the infrastructure was already there in Vegas.  It isn't at Coyote Pass.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

I wonder who's name(s) are on the deed to the land? If it's owned jointly and Christine has left, can she sell her lot or do they need to buy her out? I can't remember if she was renting or buying? if she was buying did she sell, wondering if she is totally out of the picture or just out of the picture for tv filming/sake?

i worked with a person -transgendering-f>m, and it's not easy. Hormones/testosterone were hard on her body and mood swings. i hope they have great drs./counselors on this. Surprised they aren't doing their own show.

Honored Contributor

I have also read they are living on their land in Coyote Pass but no further details. I believe Mariah has a counseling degree though I don't think she'd be the one to help Audrey. I can't imagine taking all those hormones. Regular hormone issues women face are bad enough.

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Thanks @colliemom4 .  I did a little more reading on the subject.  I was confusing the words "transgender" and "trans s e x u a l".  It's more clear to me now.  Audrey was born a female, but does not identify as such.  

Having several gay family members, I thought I was more enlightened than, apparently, I am.  

I think this means that Audry doesn't identify as strictly female nor strictly male. There are terms for this that I am blanking on or it is called gender fluidity. 

Detachment isn't the absence of love but the ability to take care of yourself in the midst of someone else's choices.