Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@colliemom4 "I don't know if it's true, but I read that Robyn's extremely mad at Christine because she feels her leaving may influence Kody to take another wife. He feels he needs so many to set up his kingdom in heaven."

Why would God's gift to women need another wife.  He had three wives for years before Ms. Sobbing was added to the family.  Robyn probably thought that Christine would settle for just a friendship with Kody like Meri.  Robyn probably wanted to be the only wife that slept with Kody and the rest would just be friends.  I would love for a new wife to come into the family.  Some young twenty-five year old who is fertile and ready to give Kody as many children as possible to make Robyn jealous.Smiley Happy

@lgfan   Sunday night, he said he was tired of it so maybe he is rethinking poligamy, we will see.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

@colliemom4 "I don't know if it's true, but I read that Robyn's extremely mad at Christine because she feels her leaving may influence Kody to take another wife. He feels he needs so many to set up his kingdom in heaven."

Why would God's gift to women need another wife.  He had three wives for years before Ms. Sobbing was added to the family.  Robyn probably thought that Christine would settle for just a friendship with Kody like Meri.  Robyn probably wanted to be the only wife that slept with Kody and the rest would just be friends.  I would love for a new wife to come into the family.  Some young twenty-five year old who is fertile and ready to give Kody as many children as possible to make Robyn jealous.Smiley Happy

@lgfan   Sunday night, he said he was tired of it so maybe he is rethinking poligamy, we will see.

@mousiegirl 

I think the whole pyramid is about to collapse and the only one I feel the least bit sorry for is Janelle. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.