Trusted Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR 11/22: SPOILERS

@gardenman wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

At Yahoo, there is an interesting account by Cole about what we didn't see that happened at Tribal.

here

It sounds like what didn't air was more entertaining than what did air based on Cole's interview. Two idols (one real, one fake) put on necks at tribal. A big fight over who voted how the previous week. 

Perhaps Survivor just needs a new producer/editor?

I wonder why they didn't show this?  I would have loved to have seen it.

Respected Contributor

I was really hoping they were going to take out Chrissy on the first vote last night.  I knew if they didn't, she'd be questioning and analyzing ad nauseum about the vote.  She drives me crazy!!!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I was really hoping they were going to take out Chrissy on the first vote last night.  I knew if they didn't, she'd be questioning and analyzing ad nauseum about the vote.  She drives me crazy!!!

Yeah, I'm not a Chrissy fan. I kind of suspect they're not Chrissy fans, but they think she'd be beatable if they're up against her in the jury, so she'll hang around a while. If everyone on the jury hates Chrissy, then she's the perfect person to go to the final two/three with. You're on the island 39 days. I'd live there with someone who I absolutely hated if it gave me $1 million at the end of the 39 days. I might grind my teeth to nubs, but I'd put up with it to get the cash.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!