Honored Contributor

Bye, Cole!  Won't miss you!  Won't even watch you at Ponderosa.

They're feeding this bunch too much and too often.  But it was funny watching Mike take the cake apart looking for an advantage -- and I'm glad there wasn't any advantage. 

I'm not loving the challenges.  Didn't we have basketball already this season?  They need to mix up the skills more. 

The one thing I'm looking forward to now is when and how Lauren uses her advantage.  The rest is blah.

Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR 11/22: SPOILERS

It's been a rather boring season. I think I've been watching it too long and am just getting tired of it.

I won't miss watching Cole eat. He's disgusting.

And agree about feeding them too much. Although Ryan (is he the skinny bellhop?) really needs to sit down and eat more. He looks anorexic!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Have been a Survivor fan since day 1 and loved it every season, but this is by far the most boring (other than Season 3--Africa) and less to be remembered, still have trouble putting a name to a face without names plastered on the screen.  It is rather ho hum, the challenges are less than interesting and it needs something that is missing, other than the lackluster challengers!  Glad Cole is gone.......only interesting challenger could well be Lauren.........

Respected Contributor

The first member of the jury is beautiful!!!  The show is ok, I don't like the games either.

Trusted Contributor

FYI, next week Survivor is two hours long, so set your appropriate tv device!  That usually means the first hour is not that great, but the second hour is really good.

Respected Contributor

I am wondering why Mike used his idol, because he and Joe both voted for Cole.  You'd have thought the other tribe was going to vote for him too (by the way Ben acted when Cole lost the immunity challenge).  I felt Mike used his idol for no reason at all.

I still like Lauren the best, Dr. Mike and JT.  I also like the girl that's a good swimmer, I think she's a lifeguard.  Chrissy drives me crazy, acts like she's a genius and so much smarter than everyone else, Ben could have voted Joe out the previous week and then went back on his word,  Ryan can't play the game and blabs to everyone, Devon is so-so and doesn't really do anything exciting, Joe is Joe.

Honored Contributor

@dawg loverwrote:

FYI, next week Survivor is two hours long, so set your appropriate tv device!  That usually means the first hour is not that great, but the second hour is really good.

@dawg lover, thanks and I love the wording of your post.  I don't use a DVR so in my case "[my] appropriate device" is my brain LOL.

Respected Contributor

They finally got something right.  I hope Mike wins.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@dawg loverwrote:

@dawg lover, thanks and I love the wording of your post.  I don't use a DVR so in my case "[my] appropriate device" is my brain LOL.

Ha, ha, very funny @LoriLori!  I give you a lot of credit, I couldn't live without my DVR.  I DVR everything, because half the time I am involved in something else and a program has started before I realize it.  Looking forward to 2 hours of Survivor on Wednesday!

Respected Contributor

At Yahoo, there is an interesting account by Cole about what we didn't see that happened at Tribal.

here