Valued Contributor

ANY ONE SEE THE 2 HOUR SPECIAL ON HIM LAST NIGHT  REMEMBER HIM IN BARETTA . HE SAID HE DID NOT PAY ANYONE TO KILL HIS WIFE  ,BOY DID HE AGE , HAS A DAUGHTER    HE IS WORTH 3 MILION BUCKS  FROM WHAT THEY SAID, HES STILL LIVING

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

ANY ONE SEE THE 2 HOUR SPECIAL ON HIM LAST NIGHT  REMEMBER HIM IN BARETTA . HE SAID HE DID NOT PAY ANYONE TO KILL HIS WIFE  ,BOY DID HE AGE , HAS A DAUGHTER    HE IS WORTH 3 MILION BUCKS  FROM WHAT THEY SAID, HES STILL LIVING

He is/ was always a bit odd....nutty.  The circumstances around his wife's death has always been murky. 

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

did not see it but i am interested in seeing it. i will hopefully find it on on demand.

really loved him in baretta. kind of surprised they dont show that show at all, even on the nostalgia channels.

of course he has aged.....he is now 85 years old. he actually has three children.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I thought it was very odd that he started off telling the camera that if you want something bad to happen to someone in Hollywood you would just talk to your lawyer (confidentiality with lawyer/client privilege). The the lawyer would contact someone who would contact someone else, then the lawyer would tell you to leave town and it would happen.  Seems like he knows a lot of details about the process for someone who didn't do anything.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

I recorded the program and just now tried to watch it. Several times the program was interrupted with the earthquake news in California. I missed several portions of the interview, and almost all of the last 30 minutes. Smiley Sad

Hopefully, I will be able to watch it On Demand soon. I wanted to see if they showed his daughter Rosie and what she looks like now, what she is doing, etc. Also, what he is doing now and if there were updates to the outcome, since they could not connect him to the gun, which is what the head of the jury said was the reason they found him not guilty.

I did see the part where the prosecutors were saying that he shot Bonnie and then went in the alley and washed his hands. I don't know of any alley that has a sink, soap, and towels around. But, maybe in Hollywood, they do! Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I did not see this but would like to.  He is a strange one. 

Did they catch anyone responsible for her death?  Reminds me very much of the OJ saga.  Not as gruesome, but got away with it.  Always seemed fishy to me despite his claims of innocence.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

I just watched on demand.  My question is did police ever pursue the information about the truck in front of his house?  Another thing did Robert Blake ever get a license number?  He stated the truck was there a lot.