Honored Contributor

Willie Geist and Jenna BH Great Together on TV

I really really like them together on the Today show!  It is nice to see a woman AND a man on a talk show.  It brings another element and the two of them are like good friends together chatting.

It takes away a lot of the silliness.  Not too much but enough.

I have really enjoyed the shows with them.

Valued Contributor

Re: Willie Geist and Jenna BH Great Together on TV

I also like the two of them together. I don't miss seeing Hoda at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree they were good together. NBC is using Willi to the point of exhaustion. Morning Joe and Mika are taking yet another week off and Willie is doing hosting duties. Then he goes over to the Today Show to fulfill more responsibilities. It’s a bit much for any human.

Respected Contributor

I think they are the best combination of all of the people who have been hosting with her. I have really enjoyed watching them.

Honored Contributor

I like Willie, Jenna not so much.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Jenna is maybe not my ideal, but of the other women I've seen on the show as possibilities, I think I would rather see her on a continuing basis than any of the others. She doesn't seem quite as self-absorbed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Willie is a favorite TV personality. Basically, he pairs well with anyone he gets thrown with. Quality guy. Family man. Respects his family. Great education at Vanderbilt. Reasonable perspectives and treats others with respect. Doesn't whine. Stay the same, Willie.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Jenna is maybe not my ideal, but of the other women I've seen on the show as possibilities, I think I would rather see her on a continuing basis than any of the others. She doesn't seem quite as self-absorbed. 

Jenna is just BORING. She adds nothing to a conversation. 

Valued Contributor

What about Willie and Maria Shiver hosting the show...with no Hoda and no Jenna?

It could a whole new show.  When Hoda returns she will be hosting Today and this show, too.  Give someone else a chance,  

Jenna will be on maternity leave and maybe she won't return.  She will have three small children at home.

Trusted Contributor

I've enjoyed the change too. I really don't think I'm going to watch when Hoda comes back. It just seems to me that she is just always goofing off and never really serious about anything. It just gets old, to me anyway.