Super Contributor

I started watching Outlander on Netflix. I loved , loved Season 1 and enjoyed Season 2 once they lefted France. I ordered Starz so I could watch Season 3 and 4. I have a free trial for a week. I have been disappointed in Season 3 and I have about 3 more episodes until the finale. Is Season 4 worth keeping Starz for a month? I don't think I can finish Season 4 during the free trial.

Esteemed Contributor

@texassunflower , I love a good series.  Outlander was one that I just coukdn’t Get into for some reason.  Never made it beyond two episodes.  LM

Super Contributor

Love the series, read the books and they stayed very true to the them with a little misses here and there, but very close. If you're a fan watch season 4.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to the next season. Highlight of our week is when Outlander is on.

Another good Netflix is Bloodlines. Getting good.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

@jeanlake @. I have seen all three seasons of Bloodlines. Fantastic series, but once again Season 1 was the best in my opinion. Enjoy the series. It's really good.

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake @Suxela  FYI SEason 3 is the last season of Bloodlines.  I enjoyed it too.  LM

Trusted Contributor

I watch this series on Starz channel.  I agree with others here that Season 1 was great.  That being said, I have not become bored at all with this series.

This is another series that waits so very long between seasons.  Will have to catch up with last season before it comes back.  Love the characters.

Respected Contributor
I have the books but never got around to reading them. 😏

I always wanted to watch the series and was thrilled that Netflix picked up the first two seasons. 😃

Right now I'm up to episode 6 of Season 2. I loved the first season when they were in Scotland. I'm not quite enjoying the move to France - although the settings and costumes are gorgeous. 😍

Tobias Menzies is so evil. I don't know how I'll be able to watch him as Prince Phillip in The Crown when it returns. ☹

I hope that Netflix will eventually pick up the other seasons! 🤞

Super Contributor

@lmt  I felt the same way about the episodes set in France. You only have one or two episodes left before Jamie and Claire head back to Scotland. I thought Season 2 was much more interesting once the couple headed back to Scotland. The Season 2 finale is awesome!!

Respected Contributor

I just finished Season 2. WOW. I need more episodes. NOW!!!

I have to confess that when I first started watching Season 1, I wasn't sure I would like it, even though I had been dying to see it. It took about three episodes for me to really get into it. Then I was hooked.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have to have the closed captioning on or I wouldn't know what was being said. As much as I love a Scottish accent I was having a hard time understanding the dialogue.

I remember reading magazine articles about Seasons 1 and 2. I knew what happened between Jamie and Black Jack Randall (but it was still hard to watch), I knew they would travel to France and I knew about Brianna. I'll have to be more careful with spoilers for Seasons 3, 4 and 5 - hoping that Netflix will pick up more seasons.

Image result for jamie fraser scotch on the rocks