Respected Contributor

The guys + Merlene's collection was much more cohesive than the girl's stuff. 

I think they consider Ashley the biggest threat, so they were trying to throw her under the bus & get rid of her.  Some of them, I don't "get" their styles at all, like the one who's whole features are painted on her face with contouring makeup, is her name Kelly?  Her stuff looks too artsy-crafty to me.

Trusted Contributor

So glad I found this post my DVR stopped at the very end.I agree the right one went home. I was disapointed the girls turned mean.

Trusted Contributor

This episode was sad and disturbing. To see grown women behave in such a manner.

I kept thinking do they think they are all stll in high school.

Too bad all 4 of them were not sent home.

Blake may be a little nutty but at least he called them out on it.

Respected Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

This episode was sad and disturbing. To see grown women behave in such a manner.

I kept thinking do they think they are all stll in high school.

Too bad all 4 of them were not sent home.

Blake may be a little nutty but at least he called them out on it.

Its going to be hard to watch the "mean girls" now 

because I have a bad feeling about them.  But it was

great seeing how the guys and Merline were so into 

the project and so positive.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Typical behavior of pleaser women.  They lack individual strength so they either fawn aka kiss up or band together and choose a target, a sort of anti mascot.  

Respected Contributor
Omg. Someone on another site referred to Candace as the Romulan! She totally looks like a Romulan with those eyebrows and hair.

I agreed with the judges this week. While I kind of liked Amanda's look, she copied the winning look from last week and she's been on the bottom too many times already. I thought she was the only mean girl and I'm disappointed that the others proved to be as well.

I'm thinking that Edmund, Swapnil and maybe Ashley are in the finals. Merline could be in the finals too.
Honored Contributor

Amanda had to go because she was in the bottom every show.  

Honored Contributor

I think the right one went home too.  I was surprised she didn't get sent home sooner.  Almost from the beginning, she seemed to me to be the weaker designer.

Yes, that young guy gets on my nerves too.  I hope he toughens up some.  I just feel like his youthfulness and the way he's so naive will allow others to take advantage of him as he becomes well known and has to deal with others.

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
Omg. Someone on another site referred to Candace as the Romulan! She totally looks like a Romulan with those eyebrows and hair.

Is her hair a wig?  I noticed it looked like maybe the bangs were add-ons & when they showed her without the bangs, it looked like some of her own hair was showing in the front & it looked like a different color or texture than the pageboy or whatever style that is.

Respected Contributor
Aubnwa01, I don't know if it is a wig or not. It does look a little too perfect and the bangs have a funny cut on the sides, so it's definitely possible. I didn't see her without the bangs. I guess she was able to order the Romulan style bob. Lol.