Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 11/02/2015

[ Edited ]

Will he or won't he (Aiden)? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAY, wk of 11/02/2015

Off topic for Lori!!!!    Very rare red owl!!

Trusted Contributor

Maybe my bestie Jud already showed that owl to you Lori!!!   LOL

Anyway, I can not wait for Ben to get caught!!!   He really is a good actor though!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snowball wrote:

Off topic for Lori!!!!    Very rare red owl!!

snow, he is sooooo beautiful. How rare is he? Where are they in our country (mostly)?

Just heard there were earthquake after shocks felt in the Phoenix area. OT was so 'rattled' by earthquakes that she left CA, her favorite place, and moved to AZ. suzie, did you feel anything?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jud, a friend sent me that picture and I just don't believe it.  I think it is photoshopped, don't you???    If not, he is beautiful!!!

And I remember OT telling me how she moved away because of her fear of earthquakes.   Hope suzie didn't feel anything.

Honored Contributor

Photoshopped or dyed.  I would love for it to be real, and thank you for posting it, it's beautiful, but I guess it has to be photoshopped because what owl would permit its feathers to be dyed?  

MAMA MAMA MAMA:  You left out the "S" hahahaha.  This is going to be the biggest week in years, you might want to put that S back in!  (You can edit post titles now.)

So are we hearting one another or not?  Because I was doing it and no one else was LOL.

Just reading the cable descriptions and the spoilers I've seen I am VERY excited for this week.  

Honored Contributor

Keep coming back to that owl.  Maybe he's in Hope's wedding?  

BTW I love her wedding dress, I know some of you don't.  I think it's lovely and Kristian pulls it off beautifully.

Spoiler
So the wedding happens and Aiden DOES strangle her.  And then who or what happens to Aiden...?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lori,  love the spoiler!   And the owl!!!!      I can not wait to watch this week.  

Lori, I believe this owl is real though!!!

Honored Contributor

Snow, thanks.  Love that owl!  

I know this is off topic DAYies (heh heh, see what I did there?  I amuse myself) but I have to share this.  Honest to goodness this is the funniest newspaper headline I have ever seen and I can't stop laughing.  

New Bust of the Queen 'Looks Like Tom Hanks'

And it really does!!!!!

Honored Contributor

DAYies, please indulge me one more because I can't stop laughing at this either.  It is the worst book title I have ever seen, it was in an email Amazon sent me this morning and I posted it on the Book Forum but I really only see Jud around there so here goes, my nominee for worst title of a book ever in recorded history --

"As Meat Loves Salt"

as meat loves salt.jpg