Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching Project Runway?  The new season starts next Thursday, August 6.  I keep watching because I enjoy seeing what the designers come up for the different challenges. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reminder - I still watch also and look forward to the new season.

Honored Contributor

I will watch as long as Tim Gunn is part of it.

I saw a promo for it about a week ago. I was surprised it was back.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

FOR SURE-ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Oh yeah, I'm in.

I noticed it's coming back as the DVR has started showing upcoming recordings.

Honored Contributor

As long as I watch the first couple shows to get to know everyone, I'll watch the season.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Wilma for the reminder.  I don't watch it every week but I do enjoy watching it.

I used to make my own clothes years ago when I worked.  I can look at something and see how it's made.  I'm in awe at the way they make things.

Super Contributor

Thank you SO much for the reminder - I can't wait. And yes, I love Tim Gunn, too!!

Honored Contributor

Glad to see others are still watching. I like Tim Gunn too. I don't know how long I would watch if he wasn't part of the show. There have been a lot of changes in judges over the years but Tim is still there. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder that the new season of Project Runway starts this thursday. Project Runway is one of my guilty pleasures. -- I love artworks: any kind of artwork... museum paintings, performance art, street sculpting with wire, artisanal shoes and bags, etc. If it's got creative expression, then I'm in. 

What I love most about Project Runway is Tim Gunn. I think he's the heart of this show. I've been fortunate enough to meet him twice (just briefly) and he's even kinder and more charming in person. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy