Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of hers anyway so I would not tune in. I do agree with others who have said there are far better journalists out there.

Respected Contributor

Her problem is people on both sides don't like her much. She doesn't really fit anywhere. I guess the lesson is don't alinenate your fans/audience. 

Regular Contributor

Megyn-which-way-is-the-wind-blowing-today?-and-how-can-I-cash-in-on-it?-Kelly

Respected Contributor

At least she didn't go to Cnn comedy news network. 

Trusted Contributor

Some of the other NBC hosts are treating her like "the next BIG thing" ----  hmmmm...    I surely don't see it.  She's not nearly as good as she thinks she is!

Honored Contributor

@LinaL wrote:

Megyn-which-way-is-the-wind-blowing-today?-and-how-can-I-cash-in-on-it?-Kelly

A perfect description of her. 

Respected Contributor

I just read a bunch of reviews and they were not kind at all to MK.

Respected Contributor

I pronounce this show a failure....if it's going to continue, the "Today Show" needs to "unaffiliate" it from the format-period. 

It "cheapens" the whole thing....Kelly didn't come across as a seasoned journalist either.

I would rather the 9-10 slot be filled with more in-depth explorations of current, relevant news featuring serious journalists and analysis...

We don't need more fluffy day time talk shows.

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

I would rather watch Tamron Hall.   She would be a good choice for 60 minutes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly Today

[ Edited ]

Most of the women on the Today's Take have ruined that show.  Tamron Hall was to me one of the worst.  She spent the entire show calling attention to herself, as have so man of the others.  The new one they had last wasn't any better.  I've given up on this one, and probably won't tune in again for the new blond one.  I have no idea who she is!

I used to never miss the Today Show but it is nothing now but Entertainment This Morning and stupid celebrity junk "interviews."  NBC should simply get out of the "news" business--or start calling it what it is, not "news."