Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is this show still on?  I have never watched any of them.. Never liked her EVER.

@SeaMaiden  I don't think the OP is talking about her Sunday night show that began weeks ago.  I think this is her new daytime show the OP is talking about.   Remember, when she went over to NBC she was going to have a few different things going on - including a magazine show somewhat like 60 Minutes and a daytime show.   I'm assuming this is a new show that hasn't aired yet.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is this show still on?  I have never watched any of them.. Never liked her EVER.

@SeaMaiden  I don't think the OP is talking about her Sunday night show that began weeks ago.  I think this is her new daytime show the OP is talking about.   Remember, when she went over to NBC she was going to have a few different things going on - including a magazine show somewhat like 60 Minutes and a daytime show.   I'm assuming this is a new show that hasn't aired yet.

@Pearlee  Thankyou for the explaination... I did not know about a daytime show. 

Esteemed Contributor

When Megyn Kelly first started in broadcasting, I really liked her and felt that she delivered honest and thought-provoking news and information.  Now, I think she has become a legend in her own mind.  She, in my opinion, like so many others, just needs to go away.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I doubt this new show of hers' will do any better then the Sunday show, which is not doing well. She is not a journalist. All she is is a talking head, and a bad one at that. Maybe she can just fade away like the rest of those former faux news  readers.

Honored Contributor

No thanks to any show that this woman is on!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I'll be watching for Tamron Hall's show.  

I remember when many posters here were big fans of Megyn Kelly😏

Me too.

Respected Contributor

She's shown her true colors, & most people just don't like her.

I agree, this show will also tank....just like her last show did!

Honored Contributor

Her Sunday shows tanked, big time.  The 60 Minutes reruns mopped the floor with her.  I think she was a success on smaller, conservative station  that has a demographic that is much older than NBC and more male oriented.  I don't think she'll be able to relate to women who are at home unless she can show a fun, warm, congenial side.  She doesn't come across to me as "one of the girls".  Time will tell but people with a lot more going  for them than her had failed morning shows, so we'll see.

Esteemed Contributor

No she lost me as a fan a long time ago. Classic case of egos out of control.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I never watched her before her move to NBC.  I've seen her a few times on Today and enjoyed her segments. During football season 60 Minutes is almost always delayed.  If I remember, I'll give her show a try.