Honored Contributor

Sigh . . . this is how she signed off her show today:

“I just want to take a moment to thank all of you so much for watching this week. It’s been very exciting. It has been educational. I’ve just been so delighted that the media response, which has really — no,” she said, shaking her head before continuing, “but the viewer response has been awesome, and I am so grateful to have all of you giving us a chance.”

Megyn you cannot blame the media for the uneven tone of your show as you more than contributed to it.  No doubt many outlets couldn't wait to pan your new show but the fact of the matter is that you have a lot of work to do and this snarky comment doesn't help you move forward nor does it endear you to future potential viewers.

Honored Contributor

I was listening to Entertainment Weekly on XM radio today and they were saying her show is getting terrible reviews.

I found it interesting the way the media is busting on her.  The media acts like she's very much against (trying not be political) what most of the media is for.....

Well, it's actually the opposite.  After the fiasco during the elections, she obviously went the other way of many of the FOX commentary's.

She reminds me of a person without a "HOME".  Ha!  It's as if she leaned one way and then decided to turn the other way and the other side didn't want her because they thought she still leaned toward FOX...but she's trying too hard not to be.  (I know I'm talking gibberish, but I'm trying to express and finding it difficult).

Anyway, I mentioned I don't watch her so technically I shouldn't even comment on her show.  I almost feel sorry for her because she seems to be trying soooooo hard.  

Reminds me of the time Sally Field said, "You like me!  You like me".  Except Megyn Kelly seems to be saying, "Please like me!  I'm one of you now...please like me". Ugh!

Respected Contributor

Was at the nail salon Friday 9/22 early and they had on Today and Hoda/Kelly, shows that I do not watch.  Megan was all over both and she really seemed like a fish out of water.  I never liked her when she was at Fox, she is really out of her realm in this environment.....just awful!

Valued Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly Today

[ Edited ]

Megyn is tough and smart.  They should use her for hard news.  She's not easily pigeonholed in terms of her opinions, it seems to me.  From what I've seen, they're not ideological but unpredictable.  Maybe they should convert the show to something similar to The View.

Honored Contributor

@culebra,   I can see Megyn as a National Enquirer host.  Hosting garbage news.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Her problem is people on both sides don't like her much. She doesn't really fit anywhere. I guess the lesson is don't alinenate your fans/audience. 

You said it perfect....because I used to watch her.....

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@culebra,   I can see Megyn as a National Enquirer host.  Hosting garbage news.  

And that tough and smart (and lets not forget aggressive) demeanor would make her perfect for this kind of host!

Valued Contributor

Who is Tamra Hall ...