Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Because I liked SOA so much, I will keep trying with The Mayans but none of the characters are particularly appealing.  I like the subtitles.  I’ve lost any Spanish skills I had years ago so I like seeing what I can pick up.

Me too, it's been too many years since I took 3 semesters of high-school Spanish.

Trusted Contributor

Antonio Jaramillo is nice eye candy but unfortunately is not one of the main principles of the show....don't really know who the "star" is.    

Anyway....

Image result for antonio jaramillo

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Don't be sad honey, I'll make you feel better.  

Trusted Contributor

Whoops, guess not...

Honored Contributor

Guessing that most have lost interest in watching this series.  The storyline really picked up during the last few weeks.  No cliffhangers in this week's season finale, but did tie up some character's storys.  It has been renewed for another season.

Honored Contributor

I did not lose interest. Just confused w/all the different plot stories which interwined w/each other.  My brain hurt.

Everything came together w/the final 2 episodes.

I am still on the fense if I will even bother w/season 2.   It's doubtful.  Mayans is no SOA, thats for sure.tumblr_nsitpxmp2K1tmczi0o1_500.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Well I was excited about the series but it just didn't hold my interest so I have up on it after episode 2. 😕