Respected Contributor

This is spoiler so if you don't want to know don't read anymore. This is about Colt the guy that lives with his Mom in Vegas. Click on this thread to know what happened after the show. Did they get married?  https://realityblurb.com/2018/10/14/90-day-fiance-larissa-and-colt-spoilers-and-updates-are-they-mar...

Respected Contributor

Re: SPOILER 90day finace Colt

sorry spelled finance wrong on the title

Honored Contributor

@sissel  Well at least he has a good job, though I don't care for him or her. Thanks for the update!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 LOL I know, he is not my choice was shocked when I read it. Where is Mom Debbie with all of this? Very strange & think this wife has other ideas. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@colliemom4LOL I know, he is not my choice was shocked when I read it. Where is Mom Debbie with all of this? Very strange & think this wife has other ideas. 

@sissel  I think his wife has other ideas as well and I don't blame her. Ha!

I saw his mom in one of the pictures in the article. She was standing with wifey. Did you see it?

Respected Contributor

yes, LOL mom Debbie looked nice, this guy is so cheap why did she go for him? beautiful girl & nerd guy wonder if this will last. shocked when I see she married him. Love this crazy show, They have to apply for the show probably do backround checks to even get this far. Just think of all the other crazy people they turned down to get on this show.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

yes, LOL mom Debbie looked nice, this guy is so cheap why did she go for him? beautiful girl & nerd guy wonder if this will last. shocked when I see she married him. Love this crazy show, They have to apply for the show probably do backround checks to even get this far. Just think of all the other crazy people they turned down to get on this show.

@sissel  I think she wants a green card, as do many of the other women that go for these creepy guys. These men are stupid for thinking these women really want them. Even if they don't dump the men I think they are just using them.

I can't imagine all of the crazy people that probably want to be on this show lol.

Respected Contributor

how in real life would marry these guys they have nothing, either too old or no income.

Respected Contributor

my dad came into Ellis Isand with his paper work worked hard came a citizen & had to prove himself these 90 day people have no idea what it is like to come to this country

Respected Contributor

hey if you look good then you are in just marry yep easy way into our country