Honored Contributor

👉🏿 Major Crimes Season 5B 👈🏿

Starts tonight 9:00 est on TNT.

I do not want to see Rusty running around the police station & crime scenes.  Matter of fact, I do not want to see him PERIOD!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Re: 👉🏿 Major Crimes Season 5B 👈🏿

I'll be watching.  

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac  Just curious, why?

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!  I'll be watching!

Honored Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo

I have never heard of a police station where an employee's minor child has the run of the place every day, taking interviews in a prison, going to crime scenes, other employees having to "babysit" if the child's parent is busy, etc. Nothing is off limits for Rusty.  

Very unrealistic & does not make any sense.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm no expert as to what happens in police stations and in the  major crimes detectives' offices, but I like Rusty's character development.  

While he currently has an interest in journalism, I have a feeling he'll have a career in law enforcement.

Super Contributor

I really enjoy Major Crimes. I also could do with less stories about Rusty. The rest of the cast is talented and fun and I hope they focus back on them. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Well last season he was preparing for college.  I hope he goes to one on the east coast somewhere or he runs off into the sunset w/his lover & lives happily ever after.  Just not at the police station. icon_exclaim.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I am also looking forward to the show tonite....although i think Rusty's original storyline was interesting...i have to agree with others posters...i have had enough of the "Rusty" show....I love the other characters in the show and this past year it seems they have had to take a back seat to all of Rusty's issues.  I would like for him to take a rest in the background for a while..............and i understand them having to keep an eye on him (previous storyline) for his safety....BUT it is a bit unbelievable that he is allowed access to the police cases, conversations victims and perps..............not a very good example of parenting from Sharon...................well so happy the show is back....hope this season is good!!

Valued Contributor

I see your point. He is a college student now pursuing a journalism degree, so I guess that is how they linked interviews of prisoners. I was interested in his character arc, he has come a long way after a horrible childhood.  I actually hated last season and hope the new season will be better.  

I still miss The Closer and Brenda Leigh and Fritzy.  That series was never boring to me, I ended up buying all the DVD's.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen