Honored Contributor

Re: 👉🏿 Major Crimes Season 5B 👈🏿

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Tique

You are correct.  But, Gabrial was never replaced.  Reason why I said what I did.

Did you notice Julio was wearing a wedding ring?

@Mz iMac

Julio had a storyline last season about wanting to adopt that child, but I don't recall any romances.   I bet it was his IRL and forgot to take it off,

As for Camryn Manheim .... is she the replacement for Captain Taylor who was shot in the courtroom last season?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

The adoption or being a foster parent was approved & finalized last season.  Julio lives w/his mother.  No wify & not even a gf.  Adoptive gm is the one who babysits while Julio is on the job.  Thank goodness his bada$$ isn't running around the police station.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Thanks for the reminder!  I'm watching the first episode now!  I'd forgotten all about it.  Again, thanks, I love this show very much.  Rusty gets on my nerve but I love the other actors.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Starts tonight 9:00 est on TNT.

I do not want to see Rusty running around the police station & crime scenes.  Matter of fact, I do not want to see him PERIOD!

I agree, I wish they'd send that boy off to college....and leave him there.

Regular Contributor

Love MC!
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Tique

You are correct.  But, Gabrial was never replaced.  Reason why I said what I did.

Did you notice Julio was wearing a wedding ring?

@Mz iMac

Julio had a storyline last season about wanting to adopt that child, but I don't recall any romances.   I bet it was his IRL and forgot to take it off,

As for Camryn Manheim .... is she the replacement for Captain Taylor who was shot in the courtroom last season?

Julio wears his wedding band every now and then. He's a widow who still has trouble letting go about his late wife and unborn daughter dying,  Mannheim is one of the people vying for Taylor's job as well as Fritz. It's possible Sharon will apply for that role as well. 

Julio was approved for adoption, but did not end up with the boy. Child's get=randmother was granted custody. The boy left Julio his favorite bedtime storybook to remember him. 

Respected Contributor

Julio doesn't stay with his mom anymore since she's recovered from her fall/surgery.  He was relieved to get out of her house. This was mentioned in the season opener last year. 

Honored Contributor

I already can't stand Ms Manheim's part.  Ugh!  I guess she is after his job (the boss) and wants to get rid of Captain Raynor, for some reason.

I don't understand why it's necessary to have Rusty on this show at all unless it's to show diversity?  I mean he should have gone off to college by now.....

Anyone who enjoys this show realizes it's like watching a soap....you have to be able to suspend some reality to enjoy it.....which I do.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He's going to college. At least he's interning with the DA and now going to law school which makes more sense that journalism.  I'm glad Provenza called him out on being there all the time.

I dont think Rusty is going anywhere since 'Sharon adopted him and Phil Strobe has been seen in the US.  

Respected Contributor

I watched every episode of The Closer (loved!) and transitioned to MC when it took over. The Rusty thing has run its course. They need to phase it out, IMO. It's dragging along in the storyline.