Esteemed Contributor

I thought Audrey was selling homeopathic oils or something and as a couple they were doing marriage counseling.  

Respected Contributor

How are they qualified to do marriage counseling?

Honored Contributor

Re: Little People 4/14

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

I don't see any chemistry between Matt and Caryn.  Matt seems especially uninterested in her.  She shows a little affection  toward him now and then.

Amy was complaining about getting outbid on houses to Chris.  I think she might just be that type of person, one who complains a lot.  That will wear thin after a while with Chris.  He seems to be pretty easygoing but she might wear him down.

@Snoopp   Amy was outbid because she came in with low bids, that was obvious.  When I sold my house years ago, there were three offers the same evening, we accepted the highest, naturally, which was over asking price, the others were way too low.

Honored Contributor

I see a lot of affection between Amy and Chris, he was crying when he proposed, but Matt and Caryn are indeed an odd couple.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

For some reason I just find Chris creepy.

I do too.  I am wondering if he is in it for the right reasons? That goes for Matt's girlfriend as well. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I just think Chris's timing of the proposal is a bit odd........

his comment on this show was he was going to be a professional realtor towards Amy's buying the new home and said something like "it is HER investment to buy the house"...........but he kept mentioning  how if she said YES

HE would be living there too............NOW wouldn't it be

a better situation if he would pop the question BEFORE

she purchases a home and HE CAN CHIP IN TOWARDS THE BUYING OF THE HOUSE instead of waiting until AFTER she purchases it fully by herself?.........knowing he would be living there too????   

Just thinking once he proposes he will have a nice new house to live in .....and it cost him nothing......

If he proposes beforehand...i think anyone would expect him to go halves 

@kelsey17   If they eventually split, the house is Amy's alone, unless Chris helped pay.

Now that I think about it, If only Amy's name is on the title, doesn't matter if Chris paid anything, it is her house alone.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I just think Chris's timing of the proposal is a bit odd........

his comment on this show was he was going to be a professional realtor towards Amy's buying the new home and said something like "it is HER investment to buy the house"...........but he kept mentioning  how if she said YES

HE would be living there too............NOW wouldn't it be

a better situation if he would pop the question BEFORE

she purchases a home and HE CAN CHIP IN TOWARDS THE BUYING OF THE HOUSE instead of waiting until AFTER she purchases it fully by herself?.........knowing he would be living there too????   

Just thinking once he proposes he will have a nice new house to live in .....and it cost him nothing......

If he proposes beforehand...i think anyone would expect him to go halves 

@kelsey17   If they eventually split, the house is Amy's alone, unless Chris helped pay.

Now that I think about it, If only Amy's name is on the title, doesn't matter if Chris paid anything, it is her house alone.

Is Oregon a community property state?  I am thinking it will take a lot of getting use to living in home on a small piece of property.  I am still not sure why she did not build on the other side of the property.  I remember Chris mentioning that option to her.  She is so nervous about kids not visiting if she is not on the farm. Kind of sad because Amy was such a hands on mom.  I did see when Zach and Tori and that cute little Jackson were visiting Amy and Chris Zach kind of got on her for being negative and mentioned to Chris about this is how she is.  She was complaining about the house she did not get.  Zach and Tori explained to her that they lost out on two houses but they just looked for another one.  Eventually they got up and went walking, did not ask Chris and Amy to go with them.

Trusted Contributor

Everything on this show just seems to be so staged. For instance, Chris's proposal just as Amy has gotten a new home. Also a little odd, too, that last week's show Any was talking with her friend about her and Chris's 3rd anniversary of their first date coming up and wondering then if he would take the relationship up a notch. I remember Any saying something to the effect that if he didn 't, she might have to re -think the whole situation.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@threecees  I apologize that I'm even asking this question because I haven't watched this year (every year up to this one).

However, I'm curious how she can live in HER house by HER Self when she's engaged.

Don't people who get engaged eventually marry and live together in one house?

This all seems weird to me.  What do you think about it?

@Annabellethecat66 I will see what tomorrows episode brings. Tune in if you can,

last weeks episode will repeat in the 8 p.m. hour then the new episode will air

at 9 p.m. I am in the Eastern time zone. I think you are too?

Not sure if Chris will soon be shown at her new place. Who knows really what is

filmed just for t.v. But I wonder when the BIG day will happen and not the move in day, I mean their wedding day. Chris has never been married and finally proposed, this happened in Sept. of 2019. Of course these episodes were filmed late last year.

I look at Amy's Instagram page and no mention of the big day coming yet. Like they would inform usSmiley Happy

They are a bit older and you think Amy would want to get the show on the road,

so to speak and not want to drag it out, especially since it took this long for the proposal. Maybe they will say that the virus is delaying their plans, its possible.

I guess ONE BIG STEP at a time. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think they are in any hurry to wed as I read somewhere that wedding won't be until sometime in 2021.