Esteemed Contributor

Saw this preview for tonight show. The last line is funny regarding Amy

arguing with Matt for life! Woman Very Happy

20200412_102614.jpg

Respected Contributor

Getting so tired of Amy complaining and whining about needing to "move on" from the farm but yet she never leaves!   Good grief, just leave already!

Respected Contributor

These shows have become so boring. I find I’m FF through through 90% of The whole show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little People 4/14

[ Edited ]

So funny when Amy kept complaining about being outbid on the

first house and said she'd probably be outbid again. 

That Jackson is so cute. I always worry about him when they show

him riding in Matt's open quad. Afraid that he will slip off the seat.

Not sure what 7 month pregnant woman would enjoy camping. Not

me for sure, but then they had that cute little cabin.

Honored Contributor

I'm scratching my head over  Matt's wall  and that conversation with Amy.

Amy bought her house and now waiting for the house inspection,also in preview for next show Chris gives her the engagement ring!

hmm will they get married or not??   and will he give up his house and move in with her???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hallelujah, she bought a friggin' house!!!!  Now just shut up about moving on and get the h*ll out!!

Please let it pass inspection....

Also, why is Matt building that ridiculous "wall", (remind you of anyone?), when Amy is moving?  Granted he technically doesn't know when she's moving, but she IS moving.

Her comments on "the wall" were pretty funny.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Amy  is now wondering if anyone  meaning her kids plus grandkids will come and see her in the "new house"...duh...why not Amy??

Wel,l she thinks that she would be living "off" the farm then...good grief  why is she still worried about the "farm"  she didn't want to live there any longer..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I get so confused when Matt and Amy talk.  They can't go two minutes with out arguing or bickering.  Does Amy own any part of the farm.  Why the stupid fence?

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Amy  is now wondering if anyone  meaning her kids plus grandkids will come and see her in the "new house"...duh...why not Amy??

Wel,l she thinks that she would be living "off" the farm then...good grief  why is she still worried about the "farm"  she didn't want to live there any longer..lol

I hope the kids hang out with her.  They seem to  gravitate towards Caryn and their dad.  Amy loves having people around  When kids were small she always had their friends over all the time.  She was definitely an involved mom.  It must be hard on her.  Even though Her and Matt never agreed on anything I don't think she thought they would be divorced.  Must be hard seeing Caryn with her kids and grandkids. Especially if they did have an affair.  Matt  and Caryn seem to be pretty snarky this season.

Honored Contributor

When I google, Matt is supposedly worth $4,000,000+, so I assumed that was the worth of the farm, and that when Amy sold her half, she would get $2,000,000, but it seems she only received $667,000, so I am really confused.  It seems that over one hundred acres would be worth more than $1,000,000+, wonder how Matt amassed so much as I thought the money was all in the farm.