Honored Contributor

Re: Little People 4/14

[ Edited ]

When I see Matt and that Caryn talking and laughing about Amy & things, it makes me so mad.  I do believe there's more to their story that will never surface on tv.

I like Amy and I like Chris, I remember when Chris asked about Matt wanting her off the farm as soon as possible and both she and Zach said, "Yes"..  They didn't laugh..

Looking forward to seeing Amy's new house- I read it had 5 bedrooms and like 3 or 4 bathrooms and was just over 500,000.00 and fifteen minutes from the farm..  I apologize if this information is incorrect.. 

found this and copied:

The home is located in Hillsboro, Oregon (about 15 minutes away from the farm) and it cost the mother of four $588,500.For those wondering:

The home boasts five bedrooms -- very important when kids and grandkids, we're sure, will often be invited over to stay -- and four bathrooms and it takes up an area of 3,767 square feet.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

OK, bare with me and ummm...(I'm stalling here)...OK, I'll just say it.

Well, you guys know how I watch all those 20/20 shows about real life murder and mayhem?  Well......

He just looks like he'd give off the aura (that's a good word for it) of someone who's shifty.

He's probably a nice person, I just don't care for him....

You know when he lost me?  Remember back when she went to the beach with a few friends and something about she was a little late meeting up with him and he acted like a snit (all huffy).  He let it go on for a little while.

He just seemed like someone who was (as my grandma used to say) was someone who was 'set in his ways'.  I think it's a natural thing when you're an adult an haven't been married or a serious relationship....maybe ever.

I keep telling my daughter (she'll be 40 this year) that when/if she does find someone she's very fond of she'll need to be flexible.  She's never lived with anyone (except in college and right after).

Maybe that's his 'problem'.

I try not to bust on Amy when it comes to making decisions and going with them.

I'm terrible that way.  If it's something I find really important, I'll go with it, but well...here's an example.  I need a new roof.  I've done all of the setting things up and even have the guy who's going to do it.  I just keep putting it off.  No reason, just the idea of the hammering and pounding.....

I believe the word is procrastinator...my picture would be next to it..Ha!  Well Amy and I would share the word.

Honored Contributor

I see Karen as a gold digger.  I don't trust her at all.  And, as far as Chris, it seems he does not have much as far as money and he is ready to move in with Amy.  All I know is Amy and Matt need to protect their money for their children.  Prenups, definitely.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Yeah, especially since Zach and Tori talk of having more and more kids!

Honored Contributor

I see from the clip for next week that Tori is not thrilled with Amy's engagement and Zach looks less thrilled.  Actually Amy didn't sound to thrilled either when she told them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Little People 4/14

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I see from the clip for next week that Tori is not thrilled with Amy's engagement and Zach looks less thrilled.  Actually Amy didn't sound to thrilled either when she told them.

Yes, and I don't know quite what to make of that. I read that Zach was not happy that Amy sprung this on him (them) on national TV and thought it was something she should've told him in private first.  I mean, I kinda see his point but then he chooses to be on TV and other stuff is put out there for all to see. What do you all think?

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yes, and I don't know quite what to make of that. I read that Zach was not happy that Amy sprung this on him (them) on national TV and thought it was something she should've told him in private first.  I mean, I kinda see his point but then he chooses to be on TV and other stuff is put out there for all to see. What do you all think?

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ 

Oh, I think Zack  had been told ahead of time and knew that he needed to act surprised. I also don't believe Amy did not know the proposal was coming. The whole show is scripted and drama is always thrown in to keep it interesting. From what I hear, Amy has put off the wedding until sometime in 2021.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

IKR?  Saw an interview on YT with Amy and Chris and Amy said she was totally surprised and had absolutely no idea he was going to propose.  Find that hard to believe as well.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I think Zach (if he was blindsided) I think it was because this was news that he feels that being told his mom is getting married should have been private.  I think it still bothers Zach that things are so strained with his parents, it might even bother him that she is talking about getting married.  It would be interesting to see his reaction if his dad said he was engaged.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

IKR?  Saw an interview on YT with Amy and Chris and Amy said she was totally surprised and had absolutely no idea he was going to propose.  Find that hard to believe as well.

Amy was continuously shown saying her and Chris have been together for 3 years. She probably did the same to him until he decided to propose. I feel it's something she definitely wanted. Chris has been a bachelor for his entire life so I doubt he did.