Respected Contributor

Wow, Didn't know she was 86. Her husband looks older than 55.

Joan Collins, 86, and husband Percy Gibson, 55, looked more smitten than ever as they enjoyed a dinner date at Craig's in Hollywood. They have been married for a blissful 18 years.

Smitten: Joan Collins, 86, and husband Percy Gibson, 55, looked more smitten than ever as they enjoyed a dinner date at Craig's in Hollywood on Saturday

Joan dazzled in a black leather jacket, matching peplum hem skirt and a pair of knee high leather boots.

Glamorous: Dame Joan cut a stylish figure on the outing as she dazzled in a leather jacket and matching peplum hem skirt

These boots were made for posing! The screen siren added to the glamour with a pair of knee high leather boots and a plain black T-shirt 

~DailyMail

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen her in a long time.  She looks great.  Thanks for the photos.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Wow, Didn't know she was 86. Her husband looks older than 55.

Joan Collins, 86, and husband Percy Gibson, 55, looked more smitten than ever as they enjoyed a dinner date at Craig's in Hollywood. They have been married for a blissful 18 years.

Smitten: Joan Collins, 86, and husband Percy Gibson, 55, looked more smitten than ever as they enjoyed a dinner date at Craig's in Hollywood on Saturday

Joan dazzled in a black leather jacket, matching peplum hem skirt and a pair of knee high leather boots.

Glamorous: Dame Joan cut a stylish figure on the outing as she dazzled in a leather jacket and matching peplum hem skirt

These boots were made for posing! The screen siren added to the glamour with a pair of knee high leather boots and a plain black T-shirt 

~DailyMail

Look at her hands, they look her age. I'm 86. the hands tell the secret, but mine looks better than that. It's surgery, plus DNA. 

Esteemed Contributor

It has been a long time since I've seen or read anything about her. She is the epitome of old Hollywood class, style and glamour. I was not aware she was a cougar, but good for her. She appears to be enjoying her golden years in this photo, and that's what it's really all about-happiness!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

She looks pretty good, although I don't care for her outfit.

He looks much older than 55!!

Honored Contributor

She must be unsteady on her feet.  Hubby holding her as if she's going to topple over any minute.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

So funny......she looks younger and he looks older than his age.

Honored Contributor

She does look good! Thanks to makeup and good genes!

Honored Contributor

Mz iMac,

Like you, I noticed that hubby was conscientiously steadying Joan, and I was thinking what a dear and caring soul he must be.  Yes, I can also come up with a negative thought regarding his care and concern, but I'll leave that to others.

My first cousin is pulling off a similar miracle of self-preservation -- and yes, her astoundingly young look has been accomplished by good DNA and surgery. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Collins

[ Edited ]

Hey...they have been married 18 years, so they must be making each other happy!  

She is still very attractive...and I like the protective way her husband walks with her...sweet.