Honored Contributor

Re: Ice T and Coco's New Talk Show Starts Monday

I really don't think there's a surrogate.  I heard Ice T promoting his and Coco's talk show on one of the late night talk shows and he was saying how when Coco went off the pill, they thought it would be months before she got pregnant but it happened right away, and how surprised they both were.   That's straight from Ice T's mouth and doesn't sound like surrogate use to me.   

She waited to try to get pregnant until she got her high blood pressure issues under control.

Respected Contributor

She looks like she just ate a big meal, not like someone who is 7 months pregnant. 

In one article she said her pregnancy went to her boobs, not her stomach.  I never knew a baby had a choice where they chose to develop in Mommy's body.

Honored Contributor

Pregnancy update in People - certainly looks like no surrogate is involved.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/10/10/coco-austin-baby-bump-30-weeks-photo/

Honored Contributor

I saw them a few weeks ago on "Watch What Happens" (Bravo).  I used to watch their show.  They are cute together.  When I saw them she already had a tummy.  She wanted a baby and talked about it a lot on the show.

You can tell they love each other a lot.  I like the interaction between them.  I might watch a few of them.

Honored Contributor

I wish this thread had stayed in the Community forum only because it's morphed into a Coco pregnancy thread, not the TV show.   Obviously though I should have started it in this forum!

Honored Contributor

I'm hard pressed to imagine a show that would appeal to me less than this one.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I'm hard pressed to imagine a show that would appeal to me less than this one.

It has to be better than any of the Kardashian shows IMO.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She posted this picture of herself yesterday. She's 7 months pregnant.

From Yahoo.

Honored Contributor

I think she's having a mosquito.  If you think in those terms maybe she's a little chunky!  (tongue in cheek).

I don't know where that kid is.  But then I compare everyone to me.  By 9 months I looked like the Goodyear Blimp.  In my head I could hear the sound a truck made when it backs up!

You know how sometime people say, "She's carrying that baby in her hips"?  Well, I carried mine in my hips, my thighs, my ankles, you name it".