Honored Contributor

Re: Ice T and Coco's New Talk Show Starts Monday

@Pearlee wrote:

Update on Coco's pregnancy at seven months along - she looks even thinner than she did pre-pregnancy!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2015/09/28/coco-austin-pregnant-baby-bump-seven-months/

Funny you should mention this.  I read the other day that they are using a surrogate which is why she doesn't look pregnant.

Honored Contributor

I'm bummed that they haven't been airing their new show in my market..  Smiley Sad  I enjoyed their, short-lived, reality show and was looking forward to this one.

Anyway, hope things are going well with the pregnancy and all.

I think she is somewhat wide-hipped so that would keep to not showing out the front as much for most for most of the term.

Respected Contributor

That's odd that she is saying she is using a surrogate because she showed her very small baby bump on one of the talk shows few months ago.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I'm bummed that they haven't been airing their new show in my market..  Smiley Sad  I enjoyed their, short-lived, reality show and was looking forward to this one.

Anyway, hope things are going well with the pregnancy and all.

I think she is somewhat wide-hipped so that would keep to not showing out the front as much for most for most of the term.

They seem comical to me and would have liked to have seen their new talk show here too.  

Valued Contributor

I met Ice in the lobby of The Michelangelo Hotel in Manhattan several years back.  Super nice guy and very engaging.  He actually approached me when he noticed I had recognized him and was smiling.  Anyway, that type of programming is definitely not my cup of tea (pun intended), but good luck to them.

Respected Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

I met Ice in the lobby of The Michelangelo Hotel in Manhattan several years back.  Super nice guy and very engaging.  He actually approached me when he noticed I had recognized him and was smiling.  Anyway, that type of programming is definitely not my cup of tea (pun intended), but good luck to them.

How fun!  What brought you to the Michelangelo Hotel?  Were you staying there or seeing someone who was?  I would love to see it as it's beautiful.  

Valued Contributor

Hi @foundinlv - Yes, we try to visit at least once a year for a long weekend (we're about 3 hours away in RI).  We stayed there the very first time I ever visited (and promptly fell in love with) NYC, and so it's very special to me.  I wouldn't stay anywhere else (if you're looking for comparable accommodations).  You're smack dab in the middle of Times Square, and the rooms are beautiful.  I believe they all have great views of the city as well, at least ours always have.  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Hi @foundinlv - Yes, we try to visit at least once a year for a long weekend (we're about 3 hours away in RI).  We stayed there the very first time I ever visited (and promptly fell in love with) NYC, and so it's very special to me.  I wouldn't stay anywhere else (if you're looking for comparable accommodations).  You're smack dab in the middle of Times Square, and the rooms are beautiful.  I believe they all have great views of the city as well, at least ours always have.  Enjoy!!

Sounds wonderful!  Thanks for the info!!

Valued Contributor

Welcome!  Have fun!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:
I genuinely like them as a couple :-)

I feel feel the same way. I enjoy both of them.