Honored Contributor

Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills dressing age appropriately ?

@songbird Both Lisa's from RHOBH are in their 50's.  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

They just went through all this on the show because I don't think Rinna believed Vanderpump was only 3 years older then her.

I believe Rinna is 54 and LVP is 57.

Honored Contributor

Lisa V. looks 61.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t line the looks of Birkin bags.   To me.... ugly ...

Trusted Contributor

If you had an incredible body and an unlimited amount of cash, you'd wear sexy clothes that made you look and feel good, too.  I've never had any problem with how any of the RHOBH dress.  Other cities, yes, but not this one. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wow!!!  I didn't know that!  If Lisa V is that old, she's dressing wrong.  On the other hand her figure is still very nice.  I'm still in shock over the other Lisa R.  I thought she was a lot younger.  But Dorit seems pretty young.....How old is Kyle?  

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wow!!!  I didn't know that!  If Lisa V is that old, she's dressing wrong.  On the other hand her figure is still very nice.  I'm still in shock over the other Lisa R.  I thought she was a lot younger.  But Dorit seems pretty young.....How old is Kyle?  

Kyle is 48, Dorit is 41, PK is 50 ( and looks older to me).

I thought LVP was about 59 or 60. She has a great figure but I don't think she looks young.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I thought LVP was about 59 or 60. She has a great figure but I don't think she looks young.

Oh my gosh....I thought PK was about 56 or 57.   Dorit looks a couple years older too--maybe 43 or 44.  LVP looks about 61--partly due to her walk ( how she moves) and she does have more lines than someone 57 or 58--she's still attractive, but she looks older.  Rinna looks her age-super harsh looking from a lot of sun.  Erika looks fairly close to her age.  Kyle looks 48.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Oh my gosh....I thought PK was about 56 or 57.   Dorit looks a couple years older too--maybe 43 or 44.  LVP looks about 61--partly due to her walk and she does have more lines than someone 57 or 58--she's still attractive, but she looks older.  Rinna looks her age-super harsh looking from a lot of sun.  Erika looks fairly close to her age.  Kyle looks 48.

Teddie is only 36....All these women look their age or older to me. I don't know if they look older because they wear heavy makeup, hair,  the way they dress, or all of it combined. I do think Kyle looks younger when they show her at home with little makeup in jeans and a t shirt.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Oh my gosh....I thought PK was about 56 or 57.   Dorit looks a couple years older too--maybe 43 or 44.  LVP looks about 61--partly due to her walk and she does have more lines than someone 57 or 58--she's still attractive, but she looks older.  Rinna looks her age-super harsh looking from a lot of sun.  Erika looks fairly close to her age.  Kyle looks 48.

Teddie is only 36....All these women look their age or older to me. I don't know if they look older because they wear heavy makeup, hair,  the way they dress, or all of it combined. I do think Kyle looks younger when they show her at home with little makeup in jeans and a t shirt.

@DREAMON I agree! I do think that Kyle looks good for her age though, and yes she definitely looks younger at home when in just jeans and a t shirt and little makeup on. I think they all wear too much makeup, which is harsh and over done looking. PK looks older than his age for sure. They are attractive, but definitely too much makeup....Teddi is very cute and more natural looking. I think they all have pretty good figures and must work out a lot,especially Rinna who at one time was starting to look too thin, but this season looks much better to me......