Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique Does Alexis intend to tell everyone she comes in contact with: "Neil Bryne died in my bed."?

Answer:  YES, and she might add...."I killed him with great sex"!!

Respected Contributor

Well it has been a long time since Alexis had a man in her bed so maybe she wants everyone to know that she finally got one & he died.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody wondering why so many 'GH has beens' now seem to be so eager to come back to GH??  Is GH losing steam and ratings or running out of stupid story lines??  I hate that they are bringing any of these characters back without finishing some of the long time stories first.

Honored Contributor

Are we going to loose Mike soon, the promos really do look that way, very sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@corita 

I think many former actors are eager to return to General Hospital because the entertainment industry is dying. Fewer movies are being made. So-called reality shows are cheaper to make. Working on a soap provides a steady income.
I think the powers-that-be welcome back actors who were popular hoping their fans will watch. There is a skill set that not all actors have: memorizing a lot of dialog, less rehearsal time, and multi-camera shooting. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Is Sonny Prepared For The End?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Is Sonny Prepared For The End?

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday reveal a bad day for Mike, a mysterious phone call, a trip out of town, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Mike's condition continues to decline, making life for those who love him, especially his son, even harder. Sonny has to come to terms with the end being near but knowing that doesn’t make it any easier. Unfortunately, life isn’t stopping and allowing him to process this on his own terms.

Ned tells Carly that Sonny needs to know where Olivia is and what she’s up to. Realizing it’s about their son Dante, Carly gives the go-ahead for her husband to be disturbed. Ned meets with Sonny and finds out his father isn’t the only one in his family who is suffering right now.

Oh Robert

True to her word, Olivia sticks by Robert’s side as he readies to mourn Holly’s loss. Something they talk about must strike a nerve (perhaps he’s told her he’s handling it all fine) because he asks her if she doesn’t believe him. Things take a turn when Robert receives a mysterious phone call.

Franco has a talk with Ava, fresh off her caper with her brother. Well, they must get into it (again), because spoilers reveal that he defends Elizabeth. Ava soon suggests to him that maybe they should cut their losses. Is the friendship between these two exes about to hit the skids?

Go Get ‘Em, Liz

If it does, it probably won’t be the only one. Elizabeth is with Ava’s other half Nikolas and boy does she have some words for her ex-lover. She yells at Nikolas that his screwed up fake marriage is ruining her real one — and she’s not wrong! But will Nik care in the slightest that he’s hurting her with his manipulations?

Elsewhere, Jax is convinced he has a lead to finding Nina’s long lost child, so they head out of town. They track down yet another jeweler to see if he can identify the ‘unique’ necklace that she has. Will he be able to end this nightmare… um, mystery?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Valued Contributor

I have a question about the "necklace".  Jax and Nina are running around to jewlers to find who made the necklace.  Okay.  But didn't Nina's mother buy the necklaces?  After all she gave one to Nina, but the other one would have been given to the baby.  How do the jewelers know who that is?  Am I missing something?

Honored Contributor

I cannot see Kim Delaney as Bensonhurst Lois.  Unless Lois has somehow gone to a finishing school and become some refined lady, I don't see it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 I agree with you. Kim is a good actress just not right for the Lois part. GH seems to be mis casting people lately. I am hoping Kim is cast as someone else & not Lois.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

Welcome  and chime in at anytimeSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."