Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

I thought Monday's show was one of the better ones!!  At least, there was some movement on some stories. But then... baseball...ugh!! 

Wonder if Scott's ridiculous plan - along with Franco and Liz - is going to backfire and Ava and Nik will get closer and team up against him???

Honored Contributor

@corita 

What if those 3 blackmailers..got arrested  and charged??I would love to see that happen...but will it?? No!

But if it did

Can you imagine goody good shoes Liz trying to get out of it? and calling on Jason for help..lol! 

What a scandle that would be!!...lol and i would love to see it happenSmiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique  Absolutely no need to apologize.   Lots of garbage was spewed; most of it lies.  I like actual, verifiable facts.

OMG,  I read this am that Nelle is alive and will show up for November sweeps.  Please, please, let this be WRONG!!!  The character needs to stay gone permanently.   

Since TPTB are resurrecting old characters,  why not choose characters that the fans love????  Here's an idea....bring back Mac and let the Scorpio brothers take over law and order in PC.  Jordan is inept at best; there us no way she can take down Cyrus.  Harmony can stay gone too.  She brings nothing to the show.

ABC seems to be scrounging to get viewership.   Baseball this afternoon, basketball tonight......who cares??  

Trusted Contributor

@Tique  I'm sure most of the posters got the reference and knew you meant nothing negative toward the people or posters of Pennsylvania. We like all the states. Each has something unique and wonderful. I hope someday to have seen each and every one of them.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

Since TPTB are resurrecting old characters,  why not choose characters that the fans love????  Here's an idea....bring back Mac and let the Scorpio brothers take over law and order in PC.

YES, YES, a thousand times yes!!!!

Honored Contributor

The October thread is up...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

@Tique  This is in response to you checking on me way back in september. Sorry so long getting back. We had no power or internet for a long time. Thank God we have a standby generator so we did have power from that. It was so blazing hot here after Laura, you could hardly breathe. We had some damage, but nothing catastrophic, like many around here. Please continue to pray for our area. Many are homeless and living in tents and campers, trying to get their houses and properties repaired.

Thank you so much for checking on me, it means more than you know.