Respected Contributor

Re: General HospitalšŸ„ October 2024-Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

SAY WHAT? šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

Exactly!!  It became apparent during the convo between Holly/Felicia today that Holly was uncomfortable finding out that Cody is Mac's bio son and he is in a relationship (romantically of sorts) with Sasha.  My mind did go to Holly being Sasha's mother....BUTTT, I was negating that due to the fact that, we the viewers, thought Sasha DID NOT know her bio-mom.  Well, shut the front door...Holly is Sasha's bio-mom.  SAY WHAT??

So now the problem is which Scorpio (Robert or Mac) is Sasha's bio-dad?  If Mac, they are 1/2 siblings; if Robert, they are first cousins.  SAY WHAT??

Maybe it will turn out to be bio-dad Luke...let's hope, or John Doe, or anyone other than Robert or Mac.

Does Ethan know he has a 1/2, maybe whole (if it's Luke) sister?

Respected Contributor

Lulu's ventilator malfunction:  Can we guess who will be under suspicion...of course, Cyrus, as he was alone with Lulu for a few minutes while Laura and Martin were out in the hall catching up.

And for what reason would anyone have to tamper with Lulu's ventilator?  Are we looking at an attempted "mercy" killing? C'mon now writers.

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

SAY WHAT? šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

Exactly!!  It became apparent during the convo between Holly/Felicia today that Holly was uncomfortable finding out that Cody is Mac's bio son and he is in a relationship (romantically of sorts) with Sasha.  My mind did go to Holly being Sasha's mother....BUTTT, I was negating that due to the fact that, we the viewers, thought Sasha DID NOT know her bio-mom.  Well, shut the front door...Holly is Sasha's bio-mom.  SAY WHAT??

So now the problem is which Scorpio (Robert or Mac) is Sasha's bio-dad?  If Mac, they are 1/2 siblings; if Robert, they are first cousins.  SAY WHAT??

Maybe it will turn out to be bio-dad Luke...let's hope, or John Doe, or anyone other than Robert or Mac.

@mysoutherncomfort Wait Holly was in a relationship with Mac?  He seems to depise her. 

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

SAY WHAT? šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

@mysoutherncomfort Wait Holly was in a relationship with Mac?  He seems to depise her. 

Not to my knowledge, but the way the S/L's are going...who knows.  Mac doesn't "despise" Holly, per se, he just doesn't want his brother to get "sucked back into" Holly's orbit only to break his heart...yet again when he has a nice, stable relationship with Diane.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  Wasn't Sasha raised by a grandmother? Since she doesn't have an English or Aussie accent, me thinks papa is someone else. Julian....

Or even Valentin since he initially brought her to PC. How did he know where to get her? šŸ¤”

Or let's go way out there since Tracy considers her "help." She has to be a Q. If Holly and Edward were sneaking behind Lila's back, I want a freeze frame of Tracy's face when she meets little sis. šŸ˜‚

Respected Contributor

Ok, waiiiit, whaaaat?! Dang I'm so confused half the time on this soap I used to know inside and out, lol...many moons ago...

HOW is Holly Sasha's mother?! Who was the girl who's mom was the lady in that stupid cult...I thought it was Sasha? And if it wasn't her, I thought someone else was. How the flip many mystery kids does Holly have. I'm still not over the Ethan/Luke's "other son" šŸ™„ bs.

Someone, once again, please enlighten me? Tks in advance.

In other news...Dante was heartbreaking today...played the part so well. Liked his scenes with Liz too.

I was not necessarily a big Sam fan...didn't hate her, just didn't care much either way about her...but THIS is going to be SAD. šŸ˜¢ 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@amyb You are thinking of Willow. Best I recall, Sasha had a sick grandmother which is why she took Valentin's money to impersonate Nina's daughter. 

Sasha's official background from GH...

Sasha is from Chappaqua, NY. She was raised by a single mother named Amanda whom she loved very much. And after Amanda passed, all the family that Sasha had left was her grandmother.

When her grandmother became very ill, she needed surgery and even after Medicare, the costs were enormous. And that's when Sasha got Valentin's offer to pose as Nina's long-lost daughter for a few days and make enough money to pay for her grandmother's medical expenses.

Esteemed Contributor

Those of us who have watched GH for decades know full well that Mac was never involved with Holly. When would she have had time since she was juggling back and forth between Luke and Robert? I hate this tampering with GH history.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@amyb You are thinking of Willow. Best I recall, Sasha had a sick grandmother which is why she took Valentin's money to impersonate Nina's daughter. 

Sasha's official background from GH...

Sasha is from Chappaqua, NY. She was raised by a single mother named Amanda whom she loved very much. And after Amanda passed, all the family that Sasha had left was her grandmother.

When her grandmother became very ill, she needed surgery and even after Medicare, the costs were enormous. And that's when Sasha got Valentin's offer to pose as Nina's long-lost daughter for a few days and make enough money to pay for her grandmother's medical expenses.

@Laura14 @RainCityWoman 

The above is "spot on"!  And for the record as a GH "lifer", I cannot abide the writer's total disregard for GH history.

Sasha has apologized to Nina countless times for her part in pretending to be Nina's long, lost daughter.  As we know, Nina and Sasha have grown close over time and Nina has long forgiven her for the deception.  And NOW, Holly Sutton is her bio-mom? What's next?  Sasha and Holly are going to pull a "con" job together?  Of course, Sasha did say, "Mother, what are you doing here?"  Is "mother" bio?  

Take 3 olives and call me in the morning.  My head is throbbing!

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort @RainCityWoman 

Fill me up!

I was wondering yesterday why Mac keeps banging Robert's head against the wall about Holly. Message received. Got it already.

If this is Mac's kid and it ruins Cody and Sasha (I mean can this girl have anything anymore?-you kill off her kid, husband, now boyfriend) we all need to take her place in the sanitarium to follow the writing.

Personally, my money is on her being a Q. She looks a lot like Celia Quartermaine so I would go there if we are really doing this. Of course, now they have to explain the whole Mikey relationship without it being icky especially if Sasha knew and it seems she does.

So did Sasha also come to milk her cousin Mikey out of his money while she was conning Nina too? Or did the writer's forget that AJ Quartermaine is actually Mikey's bio dad?

There is not enough weed in the writers' room to explain this one to us. Strap on your boots and let the BS flow.... Bartender @mysoutherncomfort , HIT ME! Smiley Tongue