Respected Contributor

Re: General HospitalšŸ„ October 2024-Spoilers Included

@Laura14 wrote:

@Travone Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised Love it! 

I will donate Jack to perform the house cleaning of your choice for one night. Clothing optional, but I will throw in a complimentary bowtie. šŸ¤£

I am going with seven days which means not this Monday, but the next one, November 4th, Sam's a ghost.

Sayonara, Sammie Sweetheart! šŸ¤˜

šŸŽ° Place your bets, GH peeps! 

@Laura14 11/4

@Travone 11/6

@mysoutherncomfort

I'm going to go with Friday, 11/8.  My guess it that Sam's surgery goes well, however, complications set in (either sepsis, etc), she's on a ventilator (some machine) and "someone" messes with said machine...murder, she wrote?

Respected Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers: Casey Rogers (Bradley Lockerman) - Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) - Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough)

Longtime General Hospital viewers will remember when Casey showed up in 1990 from Lumina, looking for part of a crystal that somehow had gotten separated from him on earth. The crystal was a vital part of his spaceshipā€™s propulsion system and without it, he was unable to return home from his trip. Robin Scorpio, (Kimberly McCullough) at the time a very little girl, found Casey and befriended him.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 11/4

@Travone 11/6

@mysoutherncomfort 11/8

šŸŽ° Place your bets, GH peeps! Sam is a šŸ‘» on what date? 

šŸøšŸøšŸøšŸøšŸø

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I find it hard to believe GH would have a storyline where Sasha and Cody are first cousins, it has the ick factor. I think it will turn out Sasha isn't Robert's daughter or Cody isn't Mac's son. 

I sure hope that is the case....really like Sasha w/Cody

finally a believeable couple with some chemistry together........just feeling Sasha was due a PERIOD OF REST FROM ALL HER TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS ALSO.There have been so many old and recurring characters comng back to the show lately its just been a bit much and GH writers can't seem to concentrate

on ANY one  storyline for the couples they have

"hinted" are going to be together.....just endless hints...a kiss here a kiss there....a loving look....and no

REAL action or end game.

Trusted Contributor

I think by Thursday/Friday Sam will be deceased. And I canā€™t wait to watch everyone finding out. It will be heartbreaking for Danny and Scout, but I will revel in the fallout with all the adults, especially her sisters, Alexis and Jason, who is going to have to finally, finally truly step up for his sons.
Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Shall we start a little wager?  How many days do you think this transplant surgery will take?  Friday was day 1.

I think it will take until next Friday when we find something goes wrong with Sam.  That will bring us to November 1st.  Then I'll guess she'll die the following Wednesday. 

Winner gets some special olives and if @Laura14 will give him up, a night with J

November 5th!

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

General Hospital Spoilers: Casey Rogers (Bradley Lockerman) - Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) - Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough)

Longtime General Hospital viewers will remember when Casey showed up in 1990 from Lumina, looking for part of a crystal that somehow had gotten separated from him on earth. The crystal was a vital part of his spaceshipā€™s propulsion system and without it, he was unable to return home from his trip. Robin Scorpio, (Kimberly McCullough) at the time a very little girl, found Casey and befriended him.

I LOVED that storyline!!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@kathybnc2 Cody is about to go down a bad road for the seed money for Serenity. He may be the next castmate out since they keep taking his leading ladies away. First, Britt and then Sasha.

I swear Britt is about to come back. All roads point to her lack of death and Leisel has been too quiet for too long. And with Scotty disappearing... someone is getting passports and legal documents to void the death certificate pronto. 

No wonder Brad needed a job again. He had to give the inheritance back and you know he helped fake her death too. I'm waiting for the next lie I am supposed to believe.

I am swiftly moving on from popcorn to Cracker Jacks. At least I get a prize. 

@Laura14   Hopefully the prize is a secret decoder (or deCody) ring to help decipher this storyline.  Woman Tongue

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread