Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

Don't think I would be sad if Ava did not make it!!  I hate her character!!  Am thinking that Ava might need blood and well, Kiki may not be a match???

And we said it...Sonny and Carly hugging out again.  

Does anyone really care about Jordan?  I am not really sure why she is on the show...certainly not the best police supervisor. She is such a 'nothing' character -.absolutely no personality!!.

So what was the big story during the May sweeps???  Anna and her twin...super boring Nurses Ball...Jake/Jason/Helena debacle???  Seemed like not such a "huge" sweeps outcome...

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:
Spoiler
I'm hearting Sam may be suffering from Postpartum depression.

That was my first thought and it would make sense they would do that storyline.

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

Don't think I would be sad if Ava did not make it!!  I hate her character!!  Am thinking that Ava might need blood and well, Kiki may not be a match???

Does anyone really care about Jordan?  I am not really sure why she is on the show...certainly not the best police supervisor. She is such a 'nothing' character -.absolutely no personality!!.

So what was the big story during the May sweeps???  Anna and her twin...super boring Nurses Ball...Jake/Jason/Helena debacle???  Seemed like not such a "huge" sweeps outcome...

corita I feel the same way about jordan, she does nothing for me,boring and i spend thru her scenes, she is so stuck on her self and I didn't like how she treated curtis, and i don't want him with her,ugh .show needs to step it up and get some exciting stories again,lately its been boring.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Wow how cool is this, Rockwells is a restaurant in Pelham NY, they always have fun things going on including a weekly Comedy night

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 10.57.10 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

@corita wrote:

corita I feel the same way about jordan, she does nothing for me,boring and i spend thru her scenes, she is so stuck on her self and I didn't like how she treated curtis, and i don't want him with her,ugh .show needs to step it up and get some exciting stories again,lately its been boring.Tucka.

I actually kind of like Jordan. The writers don't give her much of a storyline, at least since the big reveal about her undercover work with the DEA. I like the chemistry between Curtis and Jordan. Ava can go away forever as far as I'm concerned. I see nothing redeeming about her character. She's a truly horrible excuse for a human being. And I'm still not sure the Jake thing is over yet.

Honored Contributor

@tucka@corita

i also agree with you about Jordan....she has nothing to offer to GH but why is she still on??

However..i feel bad for anyone suffering from burns..

..even Ava shouldn't have to suffer from her story line burns...just let her go quietly in her sleep.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@tucka@corita

i also agree with you about Jordan....she has nothing to offer to GH but why is she still on??

..even Ava shouldn't have to suffer from her story line burns...just let her go quietly in her sleep.

Part of the problem for me, other than the fact that her character is not redeemable, is I just don't like Maura West and her strange affections. I'm not sure i'd like her as any other character either. I not only like Jordan, but I appreciate the fact that GH tries to have diversity in cast members, though I think they are lacking on some fronts. Only one Asian in I think the history of that show. And I guess Sonny is supposed to represent the Latin faction. My biggest complaint is the show has not seen fit to give Felix a great storyline. I like the character and I think he could be compelling.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@tucka@corita

Part of the problem for me, other than the fact that her character is not redeemable, is I just don't like Maura West and her strange affections. I'm not sure i'd like her as any other character either. I not only like Jordan, but I appreciate the fact that GH tries to have diversity in cast members, though I think they are lacking on some fronts. Only one Asian in I think the history of that show. And I guess Sonny is supposed to represent the Latin faction. My biggest complaint is the show has not seen fit to give Felix a great storyline. I like the character and I think he could be compelling.

----------------------------------

What she said about Maura West....agree!!!! Smiley Happy  And I like to see diversity in any form of entertainment, but let's have some actors that have some character, personality. and that add something to the storyline. I would also like to see Felix and Tiffany on more often!!!   

Honored Contributor

@corita@RainCityWoman@tucka

agree..we need Felix for his wit and humor ....how can they just shove him aside when we miss him!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wow I am happy to see  Varnee Watson (Johnson) on the show as Curtis' aunt, I rememeber he going back to the days of Welcome back Kotter

Now Curtis is HOT HOT HOT. Don't like Jordan at all. 

I want a Valentin and Nina story. Lulu drives me nuts. When is she leaving - soon I hope!