Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wow I am happy to see  Varnee Watson (Johnson) on the show as Curtis' aunt, I rememeber he going back to the days of Welcome back Kotter

Now Curtis is HOT HOT HOT. Don't like Jordan at all. 

I want a Valentin and Nina story. Lulu drives me nuts. When is she leaving - soon I hope!

I love Jordan and Curtis. Can't stand Valentin. Luke warm on Nina. Never warmed up to THIS particular Lulu, but she almost ready to pop, though she probably already has since these episodes are filmed way ahead. Varnee Watson to me always seems angry no matter what character she is playing. Wait till her character finds out TJ isn't even her biological grandson. Her acting will get a real workout,.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone get to see GH today?

I did watch the news special but wonder if they will show "todays" GH on Wednesday?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the entire, exasperating hearing and came away knowing no more than I knew before. I assumed that ABC also covered it and that GH wouldn't air. I am assuming it will be aired tomorrow, OR I'll be watching it On Demand. I enjoyed Joslin's comment to Carly in yesterday's coverage. She was right on in her comments to her mother.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Did anyone get to see GH today?

I did watch the news special but wonder if they will show "todays" GH on Wednesday?

It was a re-run where I live in Tulsa.  I guess they did it in case some cities were still on the news at that time.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

It was a re-run here in the Cleveland area as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday's episode was not On Demand this morning, and it indicated there that yesterday's episode would air today. However, none of the morning programs are on any network today because of the Alexandria shooting at the baseball field. It's been on all morning with no break in coverage.

Honored Contributor

I can't figure out what happened.  It was on yesterday in my area but I can't tell if it picked up from Monday's episode.  All of a sudden Spinelli was at Sonny's talking to him and I don't remember him being on the show Monday. 

I checked on Demand and there was no episode from Tuesday showing up.  I didn't see anything but the first couple of minutes of yesterday's show because I stopped it t find out if I missed a show.   

Respected Contributor

I also cannot figure out what happened.  Two days ago my show was partially on but it was a rerun and even though I have my DVR set to New only it taped it.  Yesterday my show was on because DH turned on the TV and it was on....for how long I do not know.  I went to watch it last night and nothing recorded.  I checked the settings on the DVR and everything was the same. 

I went to one of the websites to see if they posted anything and it showed that it did.  I am totally confused.

Honored Contributor

Wed.

Sonny and wife decided to still get a divorce and Carly told him she would sign all things back to him again.

A guy is out to get Jake!

Sam had a vision about liz as she was talking to her.

Spinlli helped   Jason find out to delivered the package to Jake...he is the same guy at the hospilal lurking around Jake.

Lulu let Anna   give  the goodbye tape to Charlett from Val. Nina was also there to give Charlett a new dress ...and the little girl wanted Nina to hear it also so they each used the ear piece to hear the tape.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam

Thank you very much for the updates.  Much appreciated!!!