Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Preds wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

What is going on with Sam?  She was weird at the massage yesterday and prior to that with Alexis at Perks.  Panic attacks???  Has anyone heard anything??

Not a big Sam fan, but I LOVE Jason!!!  I know I am in the minority, but I would take him over SB any time!!!   

Per CDL @redwingsgal ... 

Spoiler
 She’ll have some premonitions that leave her fearful. It’s not yet clear what Sam’s visions will be about, but they involve some danger and destruction. Regardless, Sam will believe a terrible fate could await those closest to her.

General Hospital fans can expect some serious action involving JaSam pretty soon. This isn’t the only hot plot Jason and Sam will be wrapped up in. Sonny (Maurice Bernard) will draw Jason into a web of peril before long. Meanwhile, Sam will get stuck in an upcoming conflict with an astonishing enemy. This couple will have a lot to deal with in the coming weeks.

The sooner Jason severs his ties with Sonny the better. Sonny likes to use people to do his dirty work, totally uncaring about those people and their families. I loathe Sonny. Send him back up the river.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
I'm hearting Sam may be suffering from Postpartum depression.
Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Any old time fans of OLTL on here?  Supposedly James DePaiva is coming to GH.  Frank Valentini tweeted it out so it should be legit.  I look forward to seeing him!   I always liked Max Holden.

Yes!! And I saw this too somewhere on fb.  I do hope that he is not playing Max Holden though.  My thought initially was maybe Jimmy Lee Holt !!??!!

Rumor has it Dr. Jeff Weber.  Liz and Haydens dad @redwingsgal.

That would be a good one too!!  He would immediately have ties to PC and maybe even bring in Liz's Mom!!!  

I was thinking JLH would keep the Qs alive on screen.

I hope the JaSam story is a good one.  I LOVE him and cannot stand her!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I am with you, @RainCityWoman.  I thought I was the only non Sonny fan!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Any old time fans of OLTL on here?  Supposedly James DePaiva is coming to GH.  Frank Valentini tweeted it out so it should be legit.  I look forward to seeing him!   I always liked Max Holden.

Yes!! And I saw this too somewhere on fb.  I do hope that he is not playing Max Holden though.  My thought initially was maybe Jimmy Lee Holt !!??!!

Rumor has it Dr. Jeff Weber.  Liz and Haydens dad @redwingsgal.

That would be a good one too!!  He would immediately have ties to PC and maybe even bring in Liz's Mom!!!  

I was thinking JLH would keep the Qs alive on screen.

I hope the JaSam story is a good one.  I LOVE him and cannot stand her!!

Another rumor on Sam @redwingsgal

Spoiler

Now, when Alexis noticed Sam was looking pale, her daughter remarked that she can’t eat or sleep and that it’s exhausting caring for Scout. However, Sam doesn’t seem detached from her daughter in any way which is common with post partum – as GH fans saw with Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) after she gave birth to Michael Quartermaine (Chad Duell).

General Hospital spoilers say that what Sam’s symptoms could be caused by is a recurrence of her encephalitis. This dangerous illness can come back even after a victim has been successfully treated. Sam’s exhaustion, lack of appetite, and insomnia are all symptoms of the disease. When Alexis sent Sam to get a massage, Sam couldn’t relax and then started hearing voices. Cognitive issues are also symptoms.

Sam heard whispered warnings in her head saying, that “She’s not safe” and “Your family’s in danger”. The messages themselves may not mean anything, but the fact that she’s hearing them is troubling. Sam is no Olivia Falconeri (Lisa LoCicero), the local Port Charles semi-psychic. This is a symptom of something going wrong in her brain triggering the strange whispers – and it could be encephalitis.

This is from CDL and they are mostly wrong.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

I am with you, @RainCityWoman.  I thought I was the only non Sonny fan!!!

Nope. I've never liked him, dating back to when he showed up in town with a strip club, drugged Karen WExler and made her a stripper when she was in high school, all while she was getting flashbacks of being raped as a child. He's never taken responsibility for his lifestyle or choices, and blames everyone else when things go sour. He never changes. I've never forgiven him for literally stealing AJ's child, forcing him to give up custody under physical duress, and later murdering him, only to have his sentence commuted. Carly is just as bad, so at least they deserve each other.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH

guess we will have to wait and see so many rumors floating around.

Now have a new tv so i can watch GH again!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SydneyH

guess we will have to wait and see so many rumors floating around.

Now have a new tv so i can watch GH again!

Woo Hoo ... congrats on the new TV.  Sorry the other one kicked the dust, but Welcome Back to TV land @cowboy sam.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

thank you   !

I stared at old tv as nothing was happening,

It got so rough i had do do some house work  !Smiley Frustrated

I went outside and talked to my neighbor a few times,smelt the fresh air and even saw the sun!Smiley Surprised

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Preds

thank you   !

I stared at old tv as nothing was happening,

It got so rough i had do do some house work  !Smiley Frustrated

I went outside and talked to my neighbor a few times,smelt the fresh air and even saw the sun!Smiley Surprised

Housework?  Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.  I didn't know it got that bad.  Thank goodness you found the door and got outside.  Smiley Wink