Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

We have some dear friends who have joined the angels' choir.  May I suggest we all raise a glass and remember them with the smiles they so readily gave us.

May I also suggest we toast one another.

No matter if we agree or agree to disagree, everyone here has a place in our little family.  Nothing is guaranteed and being kind is easier than we think.

Slainte.       Salute.       CHEERS.      Or whatever works for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

We have some dear friends who have joined the angels' choir.  May I suggest we all raise a glass and remember them with the smiles they so readily gave us.

No matter if we agree or agree to disagree, everyone here has a place in our little family.  Nothing is guaranteed and being kind is easier than we think.

Great post, @grandma r !

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

All three of those kids will be starting college, Cam and Joss actors SC and Trina actor UCLA as I recall.  Eden McCoy is playing beach volleyball for SC.  In other words, I would imagine they will be busier so maybe (hopefully) less screen time for all three.  Hopefully a pop-in here and there rather than storylines for them.  Hopefully that will drop Spencer's screen time, too.  Man that is one unlikeable kid.  This one is even more intolerable than young Spencer.

@Wsmom  Yes, I've been hoping they'll merely bring them in on occasion for supposed holidays and vacations but I don't know. If they're all supposedly going to PCU and in real life are all still going to be in the LA area, well, I guess time will tell. 

@stevieb @Wsmom  here's my take on this. The teens "choice" of PCU was intentional by Frank & co. so they could continue to be a part of the cast. The age of the summer stories for teens on GH has passed. The characters Joss and Trina continue to be featured. Cameron is slotted in when needed and what Spencer's long term position will be is still to be determined. To wrap this up - they are here to stay. 

I know you are right, @Tique , but I am trying to use my power of positive thinking that the kids will be busy in college and not have the time to devote to GH.  Although they probably need the money for college.   And Spencer actor posted a pic of his new Corvette so he must be planning to stay since this is his first acting gig.  <sigh>.   

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Great post, @grandma r .  Cheers to you and to all of my friends here (that includes everyone!)

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I hope that Sonny comes back to PC and never regains his memory (a la Jason)  I hope he is quite happy with Nina, never recognizes Carly or his kids.  He will try to bond with all of his kids as Smike.  That should be easy enough for the 12 kids he has that are still children, but not so much for Michael or Kristina.  

Carly wll have to admit that Nina won this one!!

Also, I hope Chase tells Milquetoast and Whiney to jump off a cliff right in front of the bday party!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal @Wsmom @grandma r 

Same here  salute

and

cheers to all!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

RIP CLHS68.🪦 I noticed you were missing from this thread but never dreamed that you had passed. It's sad 😢 to think how this can happen and we'd never know and just might think that the person stopped posting. Thanks for informing us @abbalulu.  You are in my thoughts today. God rest you. ⛅️

Fondly, 

Kbeans

@KBEANS 

I also didn't know CLHS 68 had passed away.

How sad.You are missed here!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb @Wsmom  here's my take on this. The teens "choice" of PCU was intentional by Frank & co. so they could continue to be a part of the cast. The age of the summer stories for teens on GH has passed. The characters Joss and Trina continue to be featured. Cameron is slotted in when needed and what Spencer's long term position will be is still to be determined. To wrap this up - they are here to stay. 

I know you are right, @Tique , but I am trying to use my power of positive thinking that the kids will be busy in college and not have the time to devote to GH.  Although they probably need the money for college.   And Spencer actor posted a pic of his new Corvette so he must be planning to stay since this is his first acting gig.  <sigh>.   

@Wsmom  he's the one I'm worried about. I know it's too much to hope that someone will figure out he's the stalker and his dad will pack him off to Greece or wherever so he can avoid being punished.

Wanted to clarify: I want Spencer to be punished but since he probably won't be I would settle for him being gone ASAP.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Great post, @grandma r .  Cheers to you and to all of my friends here (that includes everyone!)

Ditto @grandma r 🍾🍷 CIN CIN !

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

To @CLHS68:  I, too, raise a glass in a toast to your remembrance and in celebration of your life on this your birthday.  I have no doubt that you have joined the "angels' choir" as @grandma r so aptly mentions.  Thank you @Tique for contacting Roxie; she is so cool on these occasions.  Now @CLHS68 and also our dear @Preds, I ask for a heavenly favor, would you be so kind as to send some divine guidance and inspiration to the current writing staff who creates the S/L's for GH?  Just asking for a little nudge perhaps in the right direction.  Thank you for listening.  Amen.