Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Soap spoilers, as we've often seen, can be pure speculation, but I've seen where it will be Valentin who discovers Sonny is still alive. Supposedly, Ninny will try to convince him to keep the secret, but he will ultimately be the one to bust this nonsense loose. 

The "spoiler" mentioned above may have some merit since BLQ put a bug/suggestion in Valentin's ear about visiting Ninny in Nixon Falls.  Therefore, Val-baby may indeed be the one to discover who really is the guy known as Smike err Mike.

Respected Contributor

Dear Chase:  Confront St. Willow and MT Mikey, yell or whatever, but please, I implore you, don't go down the road and pretend you still cannot walk like Nina did with Silas.  You are far superior in nature and character for that.  Cut them loose and get on with your life.  Thank you from an anonymous friend who is willing to lend you a shoulder (or whatever) should you need same. :womanwink:

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. Oh, I so agree about Chase.  Don't keep this nonsense going on any longer.

These 3 young adults are supposed to be intelligent; go somewhere private and get it all on the table.  The Chillow marriage should be annulled asap.  Let them all move along and, PLEASE, let's put Wiley 1st!!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Jax and Carly Square Off Over Joss’s Safety

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Thursday, August 5, 2021

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal a helping hand, a confrontation, a meltdown, and so much more.

Highlights

GH spoilers tease that Jasper “Jax” Jacks is furious with Carly Corinthos for putting daughter Josslyn in danger. There’s no secret that her getting deeper and deeper into the mob leadership role has had him worried and certainly marrying Jason Morgan won’t lessen that danger. Will they be able to come to an agreement…this time?

Joss seems to be oblivious to her parents figuring out her life because she’s too busy ruining her boyfriend’s. She lets Cameron Webber know that Jason will definitely be looking for him so he can give him boxing pointers. Meanwhile, Jason wants to know what made Brando Corbin change his mind about wanting to work for him.

Safety At Deception

His reason for a change of heart is his baby mama putting the kibosh on his mob future. Sasha Gilmore already gave Brando’s mother Gladys Corbin a cushy job at Deception with lots of fringe benefits like free makeup and now she tells Brook Lynn that she has another perk in mind for her. What could it be?

Curtis Ashford is worried sick when Stella Henry is brought into General Hospital. He expresses his gratitude to Cameron for taking care of his auntie after she collapsed at Kelly’s. He wants to know what caused her to literally fall on the floor. Could it be the stress of knowing how much she hurt Trina Robinson?

Poor Stella

Does Stella’s condition also affect someone else? GH spoilers tease that TJ Ashford is thrown when his emotions get the best of him at work. Does he find out that something is seriously wrong with Stella and he has to break the news to Curtis? What could be going on?

Dr. Terry Randolph tries to make nice with Dr. Britt Westbourne but the Britch isn’t having any of it. She questions Terry even thinking that an apology would be enough to make her want to share her top doc role. What will she say when Terry lets her know that Dr. Monica Quartermaine said if they can’t come to a compromise, then neither of them will get to be Chief of Staff?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Trusted Contributor

I was surprised that Chase found out already especially since some of these storylines last such a long time.  Now I too am wondering what route Chase is going to take.  As for Nina and Mike,  I thought they would get more romantic before they get found out, time will tell and that would mean another baby issue.  I get tired of the dumb way that Nina acts, she surely does not give out the modern career woman in charge.  I tend to like the last actress so much better.  

Don't care much for the three teeny boppers and their stories. They should all go to college for a while and give it a rest.

The people here have become friends with a name and an opinion about a shared hobby, our General Hospital and since we have come to expect to see remarks from everyone, it is sad when we lose a part of this group.  May they rest in peace. People here have made very nice comments.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@stevieb Ninny lol!!!! These nics crack me up. 

@Kabella  Woman Very Happy If the shoe fits and it does, she's going to have to wear it... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Stella wanted Curtis to realize something at Kelly's General Hospital

...Oh, so dear Auntie Sunshine is having a moment... Whatever...

...Jax is just another relatively worthless character who really ought to just stay out of everyone's way... He and Ninny really do make a good pair...

...Of all the people in PC, why oh why has Chase bonded with Awful Austin and why is he listening to him... Chase's instincts are right on... The Gruesome Twosome are in love so let them have at it... No idea what Austin thinks he has to gain by suggesting Chase wait it out, but I wish he'd crawl back into his hole... Let this be at least one marginal story line that ends sooner rather than later...

Esteemed Contributor

You know, hearing about @CLHS68 made me think of @Laura14 .  She disappeared, too, after posting all the time.   I hope she is well and just left the boards or changed her name on here.

Honored Contributor

I meant to comment yesterday that it was amazing how well Chase was able to walk all of a sudden.  LOL

The actor playing Spencer seems older than the ones playing Cam, Joss and Trina.  Besides the fact I, like others, find him intolerable, this isn't jiving with me. 

So does anyone think Harmony has something going on that isn't up to snuff?     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Dear Chase:  Confront St. Willow and MT Mikey, yell or whatever, but please, I implore you, don't go down the road and pretend you still cannot walk like Nina did with Silas.  You are far superior in nature and character for that.  Cut them loose and get on with your life.  Thank you from an anonymous friend who is willing to lend you a shoulder (or whatever) should you need same. :womanwink:

Dear @mysoutherncomfort... I completely agree with your suggestions to dear Chase. I don't think any of us can endure this stupid triangle lasting a moment longer. I mean, after all, we still have to endure the stupid Mike story line and the stupid baby story line. Faking paralysis would not only be tiresome but it also seems doing so would just take sweet Chase down the rabbit hole. That said, as for this lending a shoulder (or whatever) nonsense, you best just back off lady...