Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@corita wrote:

So the "man" that showed up with Sonny was a character from the years that I wasn't watching GH very often...work, kids, busy!!!  Was today's guy the same actor from before???

I thought today's scene with Sonny and his "ghost" were very well acted and they really touched me.  Been there and there is no answer for "how do I live after".  You just do, Sonny... you just do...

@corita, yes, same actor that played Stone back in the day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I would like to know too.  I am also behind, about a week behind.

I have to say two things:

1. Whatever is going on with Sam seems so dumb to me.  As time goes on, I I like her character less and less.  And she has zero chemistry with the new Jason.

2.  Ava's burned face is not that bad.  I can see where in no time, she will be back to looking as she did before, with or without the help of surgery.  And how did the side of her face get burned, and none of her hair?  So unrealistic.  I know, it is a stupid soap.

I agree.....i was never crazy about Sam but she is a horrible actress....and the storyline is just so "out there"  just wish she would run away or something or be put away somewhere...haha....and i love Billy Miller (in Y &R)

but really haven't loved his Jason role on GH....i think the Y *&  R character "Billy" just matched his real personality so much better....and NO chemistry w/Sam although i THOUGHT and don't quote me a while back i had heard they were actually dating in real life....but i am not sure about that......and if they WERE...it is pretty sad the chemistry doesn't show!!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of Sam but I do give her props for her seizure.  Very realistic to me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

I'm sure the person departing GH will be Sonny's nemsis who's in the hospital now. Seems like he's coding today!  

I'm going to miss Hayden. I may not have liked the character or storyline all that much but I do like Rebecca Budig as an actress.  Too bad. 

I haven't seen yesterday yet but I feel the same way. I actually came to like her character. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry. I know some people don't like me posting here but I could not fast forward through yesterday's show and not ask the following about Ava and her plastic mask:

Is she .....

an understudy for the Phantom of the Opera lead

(could not get that song out of my head every time they showed her)

OR

Jack Nicholson is reprising his role as the Joker and she's auditioning for his girl?

It almost makes me want Prince Valiant back.  I noticed he's been missing for a while.

Franco must be riding around PC on his white horse with Roxy riding shot gun waving his lance all over the place. And just when Dr. O needs a good buddy too. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14, Ha! I couldn't agree with you more about Ava and the Phantom of the Opera mask look alike.  How lucky was she that her burns didn't affect her hair or any other part of her body, lol!  I've missed your posts, and usually only stop by to read. Don't let the opinions of a few keep you from joining in!😊

~H~
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I'm sorry. I know some people don't like me posting here but I could not fast forward through yesterday's show and not ask the following about Ava and her plastic mask:

I do not know of whom you speak, but I for one have missed you terribly and want you back.  NOW!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

How about Finn telling Hayden that Sam is in GH with a very serious illness!!!????

HELLOOOOOOO  HIPAA police!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

I'm sure the person departing GH will be Sonny's nemsis who's in the hospital now. Seems like he's coding today!  

I'm going to miss Hayden. I may not have liked the character or storyline all that much but I do like Rebecca Budig as an actress.  Too bad. 

I did not know she was leaving.  She has such great hair.  And I always like to see what clothes she is wearing.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I read an article on Soap Central about a week ago and it said there is no date for his return yet and they aren't even saying what role he will play.  They made it sound like he may not return as a Jason. They also said Billy Miller will still definitely be there, as Jason, when SB comes back.

SB is done on Y&R. 

You mean he left that show?  Do you know why? I only watched Y & R a few times after he went there, but honestly did not want to get hooked on another soap.

Yes.  He left the show.  I don't know why.  I read a short blurb from his twitter page that said after much reflection, he decided to leave Y&R.

From various things I've read, SB was Jill Farren Phelps boy.  I don't mean that in a bad way, just that she really liked him.  She was the EP of GH.  When she left GH to go to Y and R, he followed.  Then she was fired from Y and R and there was talk of how long would he stick around.  The answer to that was not long.  Again, that was from various things I'd read...who knows if true.

Sounds like there is soap-opera-like drama behind the scenes as well.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead