Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Laura14 wrote:
Taking bets now on how long it takes for Kiki to jump into her new mentor's Dr bed.

Oh, I hope not. I loved her with Dillon, but I could more easily see her with the priest. Let Ava bed James de Paiva. He is way too old for Kiki.

Esteemed Contributor

Wondering if the asst on the photo shoot took the necklace to frame Nelle.  Regardless, Michael will jump to her defense.  I hope they don't pin the theft on Dillon as a way to have him leave!

Kiki, a nursing asst, being asked to go on rounds with the doc.....absurd!  She will probably be a super doc by Christmas!

Ava and Griffin makes no sense.  Of course he has compassion for what she is going thru, however, the coupling just doesn't work.

I'm not trying to be mean here, I just think Bobbie would look much more attractive with an updated hair style.  Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  I thought the same thing about Bobbi!  My exact thought was that she would look better with the bangs she had back in the day.  

Honored Contributor

Every nurse on GH went to school for a week and now can do surgery.

Even Carly and Jason who went to nursing/pre-med school for an hour are great in a pinch!

They got some mad medical teaching skills a PCU!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN