Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I'm a tad behind, when is Burton's first day on screen?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I would like to know too.  I am also behind, about a week behind.

I have to say two things:

1. Whatever is going on with Sam seems so dumb to me.  As time goes on, I I like her character less and less.  And she has zero chemistry with the new Jason.

2.  Ava's burned face is not that bad.  I can see where in no time, she will be back to looking as she did before, with or without the help of surgery.  And how did the side of her face get burned, and none of her hair?  So unrealistic.  I know, it is a stupid soap.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I read an article on Soap Central about a week ago and it said there is no date for his return yet and they aren't even saying what role he will play.  They made it sound like he may not return as a Jason. They also said Billy Miller will still definitely be there, as Jason, when SB comes back.

SB is done on Y&R. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I read an article on Soap Central about a week ago and it said there is no date for his return yet and they aren't even saying what role he will play.  They made it sound like he may not return as a Jason. They also said Billy Miller will still definitely be there, as Jason, when SB comes back.

SB is done on Y&R. 

You mean he left that show?  Do you know why? I only watched Y & R a few times after he went there, but honestly did not want to get hooked on another soap.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

SB is done on Y&R. 

You mean he left that show?  Do you know why? I only watched Y & R a few times after he went there, but honestly did not want to get hooked on another soap.

Yes.  He left the show.  I don't know why.  I read a short blurb from his twitter page that said after much reflection, he decided to leave Y&R.

Respected Contributor

I've missed a lot too. Is old Jason returning? If so, is new one staying, too?

Spoiler
if so, I'd guess they will find new Jas isn't really Jason...again. Who dies this week, does anyone know?
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Valued Contributor

I'm sure the person departing GH will be Sonny's nemsis who's in the hospital now. Seems like he's coding today!  

I'm going to miss Hayden. I may not have liked the character or storyline all that much but I do like Rebecca Budig as an actress.  Too bad. 

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So the "man" that showed up with Sonny was a character from the years that I wasn't watching GH very often...work, kids, busy!!!  Was today's guy the same actor from before???

I thought today's scene with Sonny and his "ghost" were very well acted and they really touched me.  Been there and there is no answer for "how do I live after".  You just do, Sonny... you just do...

Esteemed Contributor

The ghost was aa grown up Stone Cates, the boy who gave Robin AIDS. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

SB is done on Y&R. 

Yes.  He left the show.  I don't know why.  I read a short blurb from his twitter page that said after much reflection, he decided to leave Y&R.

From various things I've read, SB was Jill Farren Phelps boy.  I don't mean that in a bad way, just that she really liked him.  She was the EP of GH.  When she left GH to go to Y and R, he followed.  Then she was fired from Y and R and there was talk of how long would he stick around.  The answer to that was not long.  Again, that was from various things I'd read...who knows if true.