Respected Contributor

If you are a Steve Burton fan watch the above video on you tube. Do you remember that far back? Do you believe that's SB? I loved him then and I still do. I haven't looked that far back for a long time. I frequently watch the old videos. I like watching the videos of the episodes of Luke and Laura's Wedding and when Luke signed the divorced papers for Laura (even though she really didn't want him to sign them). I still tear up watching that scene. How crazy is that! Of course, all of the old SB videos with and without Maurice Bernard.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital 7/28/1992

I adore GH, watched it as long as I can remember, since it's 1st day,  I was in kindergarten,  whenever I was home from school sick I'd tell her I would feel mcuh better if I could come to the couch. Cat Wink MomHeart always allowed me to "feel" better on the couch.

I've said a million times why don't they put dvd's of all the old soaps, I'd buy them in a heartbeat! 

Thank you for posting this, I've never thought to look on utube.  I hope they have full episodes from the beginning. I'd love to watch the Ice Princess series, anything with Robert, Anna, Duke, Luke, Laura. Early Laura, Scotty, Luke, Bobbie......again, anything I'll take!

I'm sooo happy Steve is back.  He's just so great.  I miss Alan, Luke, Robert, Tracy, Tony, Leslie, oh so many.  And I really think they should give Mac more time.  

Cat Very HappyCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

I’ve been a loyal GH fan for 40 years. I’m so happy that Steve Burton is back. Now if they would just bring Frisco back!! 

Respected Contributor

@skittles2/Lori Kaye. You're going to be real busy! I've also been watching GH since the first show and it's like visiting old friends especially Jesse B. and Roy Thinnnes. 

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else hear Steve Burton is only going to be back on GH for a short while? 

Say it isn't so !

Maybe he'll run off into the sunset with Sam....I love him HeartHeartHeart........

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 Yes but I don't think anyone knows how long his stay will be. I would imagine the network would want him to sign a contract for at least 1 year. At least I hope so. Would love to see him back for a very lengthy stay. I hope he doesn't run off with Sam, I don't like her. On the other hand, I would like to see her leave the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I’ve been a loyal GH fan for 40 years. I’m so happy that Steve Burton is back. Now if they would just bring Frisco back!! 

Oh, please, don't wish that on us. It's bad enough that Mac has the insipid Felicia after she dumped him how many times for the hapless Frisco. He raised her kids. What would be the reason for Frisco to return...to take Felicia from Mac once again? 

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I adore GH, watched it as long as I can remember, since it's 1st day,  I was in kindergarten,  whenever I was home from school sick I'd tell her I would feel mcuh better if I could come to the couch. Cat Wink MomHeart always allowed me to "feel" better on the couch.

I've said a million times why don't they put dvd's of all the old soaps, I'd buy them in a heartbeat! 

Thank you for posting this, I've never thought to look on utube.  I hope they have full episodes from the beginning. I'd love to watch the Ice Princess series, anything with Robert, Anna, Duke, Luke, Laura. Early Laura, Scotty, Luke, Bobbie......again, anything I'll take!

I'm sooo happy Steve is back.  He's just so great.  I miss Alan, Luke, Robert, Tracy, Tony, Leslie, oh so many.  And I really think they should give Mac more time.  

Cat Very HappyCat Very Happy

I too began watching it with my grandmother when I was a kid. When I went away to college, she would write me and fill me in on everything that was happening in Port Charles. When I started my career, I succumbed and bought myself a recorder so that I could come home from a hectic hour on the freeway after a day's work and just veg out on the "real" problems people had on the Soaps. 

Respected Contributor

I read Steve Burton signed a 3 year contract. He got the vacaeion etc he wanted.