Honored Contributor

Shannon and David Beador Separate!!!

According to Yahoo News......They have been separated for about a month. Apparently they just started filming the reunion shows, and she broke the news to the ladies prior to the reunion......We all saw that coming! Sad! But sometimes the best thing isn't to stay married.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Shannon and David Beador Separate!!!

[ Edited ]

She posted a photo on her FB page on October 14 of her, David and the kids at a USC game.  Nothing yet on her social media about the split.   I'm not finding anything from any other news source yet but I'd not surprised if it's true.

Esteemed Contributor

I read the article on E!Online. Just Google her name and the article will come up.

This is no surprise their marriage has been on the downward spiral for many years. I would bet that David has another woman.

This has been a loveless marriage and they have decided to quit pretending. Hopefully, all will be well with their children

Regular Contributor

That's really sad.  I'm sorry to hear that.

Honored Contributor

Crazy.  I searched Shannon Beador separation and nothing comes up.  If I just type Shannon Beador, all the articles come up.  LOL

I think that whole vow renewal was a complete farce too.

Honored Contributor

on Re: Shannon and David Beador Separate!!!

Honored Contributor

He probably hasn't been In Love With her for quite a while, thus the affair. Maybe he already has someone, he has been checked out for quite some time...... 

Esteemed Contributor

They are going to have to change the name of this series to The Real Divorcees of <insert city here>.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I read the article on E!Online. Just Google her name and the article will come up.

This is no surprise their marriage has been on the downward spiral for many years. I would bet that David has another woman.

This has been a loveless marriage and they have decided to quit pretending. Hopefully, all will be well with their children

Their children are old enough to deal with it.  I am sure that the kids felt the uneasy relationship that the parents had.  

Honored Contributor

read somewhere on one of those webpages/clickbait

one of the signs a guy is having an affair, when they start working out and getting inshape.  David was doing that

looked like big bucks there, should be interesting,  hope she will be happier